Radio Shack Black Friday Ad Posted + 4 BONUS PAGES!!!

Brad

Guest wolviemike31

Woohoo first replier,seen the scans,I am so gonna be there to get some of the doorbusters,

like the noise cancelling headphones,wireless mouse,and couple other things.Can't wait for BF

to get here.

I cant wait for the scan to be posted. Hopefully they have some sort of deal on that printer for if you just want it and not a camera because thats the printer I want and have been hoping would be in a BF ad. Ok found the scan on another site it looks like there wont be a deal on JUST the printer because the free part has to do with a rebate. Oh well maybe another store will have this printer on sale. Best Buy has it for $75 but it would be nice to find it cheaper than that. Edited by Tigger97498

will any of the Radio Shack deals be available online by chance?

I'm wondering this too... A couple places in the ad, it mentions their website, but at the bottom of most pages it also says prices are good "in store" on Friday and/or Saturday's dates. Maybe they're having different items on sale online? :confused: Can anyone verify or even tell us your experience with their online sales last BF??

Just a thought, but could you buy the $50 giftcard to get the $10 gc and then use them to buy something from their ad? (ring it up separetly of course)

I am wondering the same thing. This is a major stop for me:yup: and if I buy gift cards first then use them on the other purchases it will basically save me a little more money. If the ad does not show any restrictions on the gift cards I am going to try it.

If anyone has a Radio Shack Outlet near them, they should see if they have this deal.

The Outlet in Fort Worth has the Samsung BD-P1500 Blu-Ray Player for $149.99. With a firmware update, it has both BD Live and Bonus View.

I'm holding out for the Sears 179.99 BDP-S350, but I thought I'd pass this along.

We want to get the 32 in LCD tv at radioshack. Has anyone tried to get big ticket items at radioshack on black friday. I am not crazy about radioshack but thought we would have a better chance of getting the tv there than at walmart. Also the reviews are better for the one that radioshack is selling.

So what time do you think we would have to get in line for it?

Yes I would also like to know this.....I would rather not stand in line in the freezing cold for longer than I have to and all bored bymyself....lmao....plz if ne has gone to radioshack for a tv or big item can you tell me what time would be good to get the 32 inch tv at radioshack....Thanks...I hope i dont freeze...lmao but it will be fun!:confused::razz::D

I just got off the phone with my local Radio Shack store. On Black Friday they're going to have both the Propel & the Matrix for $49.99 each with one month free texting (with 2 year contract).

Unfortunately for me, they can't do a month of free MediaNet in place of the texting.