I need a new pair of Uggs. Seen any deals?

MathGirl

I've had my Classic Tall Chestnut Uggs for almost 4 years and they have held up great, but now my feet are getting a bit sore and I need to get a new pair.

I know sales on Uggs are rare and that most coupon codes for stores do not apply to Uggs, but I am trying to be optimistic.

Have you seen any Uggs deals or coupons? Please let me know. Thank You!

The bottom of the boots on the outside are wearing down. I've worn down the traction on the front and back of my shoes. I can wear them when I run a quick errand, but any longer and I am quite sore.

I'm not sure if new insoles will help. Other than the soles the rest of the boots are in great shape.

Have you called uggs? My shoesstrings broke in my ugg coves and they sent me a new pair for free. I called to order a pair and the lady said they stood behind the product and even paid the shipping. LOVE MY UGGS!!!

I never thought to contact them. I will try that. Thank you!

I just ordered from ShopBop. I'm going to also call Uggs about my boots. I just didn't want this deal to get away just in case they aren't able to help me since I have had them for four years.

Thank You!!!:D

I read something yesterday about the inserts of the Uggs at one of the websites. I should have written it down for you. Try the Uggs of Australia website. I hope that you can get new inserts!