Info on targets bf ad:

wnc_mom

I didn't know it was last years. I was told it was this years. I didn't have last years list memorized. I didn't start this thread. I just got this list this morning. I just now compared the list and I'm pissed too. I just saw that she had posted a westinghouse monitor for 199 and saw it on the list for 167. I thought I was helping. You don't have to chew me out for it.

Definately last year.....

I remember buying the Departed, Shrek, The Shawshank Redemption....etc on DVD for those exact same prices.....

Plus the Apple 8GB Ipod is $199 - the new updated version is $149.00 for the 8GB.

Bring on the REAL ad!

Catrin

In regards to the OP, I hate to be a downer and all but my guess is the $199 mentioned is in reference to the xbox 360. That's the current going price for it, and generally stores aren't allowed to drop the price on video game systems (like the scenario with Ipods, basically).. I'd expect the 360 to be a bundle (games, extra controller, something to that effect) for $199.

ok this has gotten WAY outta hand...the 42"lcd westinghouse IS a DB at target the 199 was beside it in my sis's email i just figured that was the price of something it was in between that and the 26 inch Westinghouse TVs Most LIKELY it's for the 26' but who knows? i have been trying to get her to write me back but she is VERY busy last time i talked to her she told me that they were supposed to get some thanksgiving planner thing with the ad in it she also told me they are gonna break up the DB and HOT items thruout the store to break up traffic flow and that they would hand out maps...i will let ya'll know as soon as i hear from her.;)

ok this has gotten WAY outta hand...the 42"lcd westinghouse IS a DB at target the 199 was beside it in my sis's email i just figured that was the price of something it was in between that and the 26 inch Westinghouse TVs Most LIKELY it's for the 26' but who knows? i have been trying to get her to write me back but she is VERY busy last time i talked to her she told me that they were supposed to get some thanksgiving planner thing with the ad in it she also told me they are gonna break up the DB and HOT items thruout the store to break up traffic flow and that they would hand out maps...i will let ya'll know as soon as i hear from her.;)

Since when does Target have Doorbusters?? The whole ad is a 2-day sale. :confused:

Not to be a downer, but they would never have that for $199. they would be losing money.

Oftentimes companies give extra price breaks to the merchant for special buys like this.

This could be a TV they are wanting to discontinue to bring out a more updated model but have an abundant stock of them. It's a better option for them to offer a merchant a price break and quickly reduce their stock. The company benefits because they can then claim a tax break on their corporate taxes.

Edited by afrey66