Dell Home Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

These deals are now showing up on multiple sites for those who were wondering. So I'm taking it as the official thing. lol.. maybe I'm just desperate too.

Why would it showing up at multiple sites make it any more official? When any ad is leaked it appears on every BF site within the hour. Maybe those other sites didn't talk with Dell directly like I did... ;)

Why would it showing up at multiple sites make it any more official? When any ad is leaked it appears on every BF site within the hour. Maybe those other sites didn't talk with Dell directly like I did... ;)

True. lol. I'm not calling it official, just saying it is showing up on several other sites. If you talked to Dell... maybe you could, I don't know.. TALK TO APPLE! :tongue1::tongue1: JK JK... but I would like Apple to actually have a BF ad/specials this year. We can all dream I guess.

I hope this is not the "official" Dell BF ad; if it is I'm pretty disappointed. I was hoping they would have an Inspiron 1525 or its Vostro equivalent for $399 with a Core 2 Duo processor and at least 2GB ram. It looks like the closest laptop in this ad to what I'm looking for is the 1525 for $559, but it's priced higher than I would be willing to pay for that configuration. Perhaps they'll do some last-minute BF specials to drive volume.

We have been given the OK to post the ad, however be aware that a) the final deals may be different from the ones in this ad and B) there will likely be additional deals from Dell Home both on Black Friday and Cyber Monday... ;)

I think I'm liking the 42" Sharp. I think that's better than a comparable Sharp in the Sears ad, but I'll have to back and check. Can anyone tell me how Dell's Black Friday shopping works? When to the deals become available online? They don't have stores, right, it's only online? TIA

I wonder if you will be able to customize the black friday deals or I wonder if that is the one that you have to take. I have got my eye on the studio desktop for $749 if that is what the deal is but I might want to make some changes to it depending on what else is in the package(video card being one of them)

I think I'm liking the 42" Sharp. I think that's better than a comparable Sharp in the Sears ad, but I'll have to back and check. Can anyone tell me how Dell's Black Friday shopping works? When to the deals become available online? They don't have stores, right, it's only online? TIA

:gdyeahthat: I had thought I'd read that in this thread but guess I didn't. If anyone know's the answer to this, it would be much appreciated.

Will it start in the am or midnight etc.

Thanks! :)

Nevermind, I found out what I was looking for on the scan.

Edited by CrayZMama80
found my answer

Actually, I had a similar question -

I am interested in one of the Friday only items.

The ad says "Offers on this page are valid Friday 11/28 Only. Select items available in limited quantities only."

It has a phone number from 8AM to 9PM Central Standard time.

I understand how this works for a B&M store - the store opens at 8, they have 5 items, I wait in line from 2.A.M. and hopefully I am in the door to get the item.

How does it work with an online vendor like Dell?

Do I have to have the page up and click "Refresh" and "Add to Cart" at 12:01 A.M. Friday and hope that it doesn't say "Sorry, your item is sold out", or can I click at 11:50 P.M. and get the sale price, and they will ship it when they get a new order in.

Thanks in advance for assistance.

any idea what the deals will be cyber monday? I'm looking at the Studio 17" deal on BF, jw if there is anything comparable going on Monday.

Also, I don't know if the site isn't updated, but when you click on the link for the item it takes you here: http://www.dell.com/content/products/features.aspx/black_friday?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&dgc=CJ&cid=27811&lid=943172 and looking through the prices they aren't what is listed on here :( Thinking it will change on Friday???