Pick your day coupon

TerReuv

I just got my "pick your day" coupon and it is good from Nov 13th - Nov 30th. They are cards this year and it came with a day shopping pass for 15% off on Nov 14 & 15. This will cover BF. I had heard that we were not getting one this year.

YooHoo! I am glad that came.

Is this coupon going out to all charge customers or only those who spent over a certain amount. I haven't received mine yet and I don't know what is happening to my mail but more and more of the circulars are coming on the last day of the sale or even after it ended. I have the same carrier I have had for years and she just parks the truck and walks the street which is only about a dozen houses so carrying to much shouldn't be the issue.

I got this, too, but thought the fine print had some limits different than usual. I don't have mine with me. Maybe someone else could check.

Offer is valid for one day's Kohl's Charge purchses in store and one Kohl's charge purchase at Kohls.com. Offer is not transferable and must be presented at time of in-store purchase. Promo code must be entered at Kohls.com to receive discount. Offer good on all sale, regualr and clearance priced merchandise. Offer not valid for price adjustments on prior purchases, on gift card purchases, for payment on a Kohl's charge account, or in conjunction with any other percent-off discounts, including the Senior Citizen discout. Offer also no valid on purchases of Kohl's Cares for Kids merchandise or other charitable items. Excludes sales tax. Subject to credit approval. See store for details.

• 2 weeks later...