I tried to buy an item that was no sell!

hannahs_momma

Could be a Black Friday Item it was A 3 Pack of Guitar Hero Games It was 1,2, and the Encore all three seperate disks. It rang up 50.00 but then said no sell!

Also there is another computer for 299.99 that also was no sell today when i was there

The computer is probably for their Saturday special this week.

Interesting. The GH 3-pack seems like a typical WM BF deal, but with the sales they've been having every week, it could be on sale even sooner.

I can't beleive it would be a weekly sale thing they are going to have considering this

Guitar Hero 1 is 29 and change same for the Guitar Hero 2 game and the Encore is higher than that so its basically getting them half off as the bundle thats considerable savings

It must be an upcoming deal.... My sister and I tried to buy something the day before BF last year and it rang up Do not sell or something like that.... head cashier said the items weren't supposed to be on the floor as yet and pulled them back. So yes, its for some upcoming sale.

I found a Olympus digital camera giftset in walmart today sitting all by itself, it was in holiday packaging (you could have stuck of bow on it and gave it) and it had accessories bundled with it, it rang up $149 when I scanned it, I didn't have the cash or I would have gotten it for my mom, it was the only one in the whole store, I even checked the camera case so I am wondering if this was not supposed to be out yet.

Sounds like someone got in trouble for putting the items out too soon. Usually they hold the items in storage until the sale date and in the Walmart near me they keep a cover over it until 6am when the sale starts. I hink that the law states that if an item is out for sale they must sell it, although not necessarily at a sale price for an upcoming sale. Since the onlyprice that came up was $0 they could not charge any other price and the item should have been kept in storage until the sale date. I've had similar things happen in the past at numerous stores. If you know the law and either they had an old sale up (unless it states the dates or in BFs case, the times of the sale) they are required by law to sell it at that price.

I bought that guitar hero 3 pack FOR PS2 bout 2 weeks ago for 50.00 bucks at my walmart, we went back a few days ago to grab another one and it was sold out and the girl didnt know if they were gonna get them again...... So im not sure if it was a bf item the slipped out early or maybe it was just an early deal. But im loving mine.

I was at my local Wal Mart last night and saw the HSM bicycle that is in their ad for BF and it was listed on the display for $69. same as it is in the ad. I took it to the registers figuring it would be easier to get it then than trying to get it on Friday, they told me they could not sell it due to it being a blitz item, I argued the fact that it should not be out and listed for that price on the shelf marker, the CSM took it away and said you can not have this item today come back Friday morning. I am furious! I called the manager up to the registers and he too would not do anything, he said I guess we will see you Friday morning.

I did call the 1-800 number today and they apologized for the inconvenience, but would do nothing for me. Told me to wait until a manager from my local store could get back to me. This will probably never happen. I am so upset, I went there this morning and it is off the shelf, but now they have the Fisher Price toys out that are in the ad priced for BF already. I do not have any little ones anymore or I would have attempted to buy them and see what happened.