walmart kids holiday book

steph3306

I got one, yesterday, too. I gave it to my 4 year old and let her tear through it to pick out the toys she wanted for Christmas and her birthday. It is pretty much regular price (and a few 'rollback's) but there's also some things in there that are new/walmart exclusives. Some of which are available on the website now, and others that are not.

i went to my local walmart and even though they had all the toys that are in the book marked with flyers/tags that said from the toy book they have not brung out the books yet! i asked several diff managers and FINALLY one asked her boss and as i was leaving she said ahe was going to the back to look and figure out why they were not out yet i left b4 she got back.

I got my book on Wednesday. On the back it says in very small print: Event dates Sunday, November 9 through Sunday, November 30, 2008. Well, I guess my local Wally World is ahead of the game by a few days. I went there tonight to do my weekly shopping and for kicks stopped by the toy aisle just to check out a few things I was interested in buying on Sunday.

Lo and behold, they had the items I was looking for on the shelves, with the Kids Holiday Book tag below the item and the sale price. Now the most ODD and BEST thing was that as I stood there looking at Candyland and Chutes and Ladders, I remembered that in the book they listed them selling for $6.00 each (normally $6.68-$8.97). HOWEVER, these two games were not marked for $6.00--they were marked for $5.00!:) Hey, I wasn't complaining! Grabbed both of them and moved on to find the other two items I was looking for--Poop n' Scoop Barbie and the Ice Cream Playdoh factory. Found Poop n' Scoop at the price indicated in the book--$10.00 but no Ice Cream. In fact this Wally World had very little on the shelf as far as Playdoh went. So I will check out another Wally World.

So these prices are in effect RIGHT NOW--you don't have to wait until Sunday!:D

Yep, the prices are in full effect! :cool:

I just got back from Walmart and they had a huge stack of the holiday toy books on the customer service desk. :D

FYI: Some of the things in the book are actually cheaper than the price listed. To name a few, the HULK smash hands are $10 instead of $15. The Indiana Jones Mutt Williams Sound FX sword is also $10, not $16.72 like the book says.

I found two Star Wars Crayola Color Explosion sets in the clearance aisle for $5.00 each. In the toy book it says they're $9.96 each.

Ok now Im losing it. I cant find where it says advertised values???????????

Can anyone help me?

Click on "Store finder" and enter your zip code in and then when the results come up, click on "advertised values for this store". Then you'll be able to see the advertised values for stores that are close to you.

From there you'll be able to click on and view the toy book. :)