Today only: Bath & Body Works 2 full sized sprays and $10 gift basket $17.07 shipped

amylm69

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com

Right now bath and body has a free body splash when you buy another collection item (body splash, lotion). I also have a code that will give you the 2nd body splash/lotion free when you spend $10. The code expires today 11/2..............

What I did was add 2 body splashes to my cart and a $10 clearance basket with travel sized lotion, splash, candle (really a cute set for $10) and use code FREESC and you only pay for the $10 item. My total was $17.07 shipped.

Happy shopping.....26 days to BF!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you help me out please? This is what I have in my cart and it is telling me I do not meet the requirements. :confused: What do I need to do differently? Thank you!

Fragrance Mist

CUCUMBER MELON

Item#: 3175607 IN STOCK

Leaves warehouse in 2 - 3 full bus. days. - (Details)

Gift Wrap available (Details) Today $12.00 $12.00

Fragrance Mist

CUCUMBER MELON

Size: NO SIZE

Item#: 3175607 IN STOCK

Leaves warehouse in 2 - 3 full bus. days. - (Details)

Gift Wrap available (Details) Today $12.00 $12.00

$6.00

Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off Signature Collection (See Promotion Details)

Fall Fabulous Pampering

SWEET PEA

Size: NO SIZE

Item#: 3064127 IN STOCK

Leaves warehouse in 2 - 3 full bus. days. - (Details) Today $10.00 $10.00

Its the fragance mist this is giving you the trouble. The special is for the signature collection classics...the plastic spray bottles, usual price is $10.50. If you add 2 of those sprays and take out the mist you should be okay.

Can anyone help me figure this out? Instead of a gift basket I would like to get these lip shines at buy 2 get one free http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=3372860&cp=2484777.3363810 Do I add three myself or do they add an extra one?

I can't tell. When I add 3, they charge me for all 3. If I add 2 it says nothing about giving me one free.

Can anyone help me figure this out? Instead of a gift basket I would like to get these lip shines at buy 2 get one free http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=3372860&cp=2484777.3363810 Do I add three myself or do they add an extra one?

I can't tell. When I add 3, they charge me for all 3. If I add 2 it says nothing about giving me one free.

You have to buy something from the Signature Collection over $10 to qualify for the free sprays

TY! Great deal. I purchased two splashes (must be Classic Collection for free/free promo) and two of the $10 clearance baskets. I matched the sprays to 2 lotions that I had previously bought on sale. I crossed off 4 gifts from my holiday shopping list for about $7/gift. Total OOP was $28.23.

Deal is actually better if done twice, but my gift list is not large and I can only keep giving B&BW so many times!

Thank You- this completed partial sets that I have been 'sitting' on for awhile.

You have to buy something from the Signature Collection over $10 to qualify for the free sprays

Thanks. I wasn't having problems with the sprays though. I was getting both free without buying anything else from the signature collection. I am having problems with the buy 2 get one free lip shines. It is not taking off for the one I am supposed to get free.

Hey- I just got a great deal on bath and body works! This is what I ordered. I used the discount code FREESC, and also the code ATSPA. This code is for one Free True Blue Spa OR Aromatherapy Item with any $10 purchase (up to a $15 value). Good thru November 2nd, 2008

I originally had the $10.00 basket in my cart, but removed it. The entire order came up as $0.00, and I only paid $5.95 for shipping and a few cents for tax. Total of the order was $6.37.

1 Body Splash

Size: One Size

Color: SUN-RIPENED RASPBERRY

Ref.#: S2237577

Item # 2095246 $0.00 Economy Ground (Standard Ground)

1 Body Wash

Size: 10OZ

Color: YLANG YLANG MYRRH

Ref.#: S2834935

Item # 2284590 $0.00

Hey- I just got a great deal on bath and body works! This is what I ordered. I used the discount code FREESC, and also the code ATSPA. This code is for one Free True Blue Spa OR Aromatherapy Item with any $10 purchase (up to a $15 value). Good thru November 2nd, 2008

I originally had the $10.00 basket in my cart, but removed it. The entire order came up as $0.00, and I only paid $5.95 for shipping and a few cents for tax. Total of the order was $6.37.

1 Body Splash

1 Body Wash

Item # 2284590 $0.00

Is the code you posted a one time use and if not can you help walk me through how you did this. Thank you!:)

I honestly don't know how it worked. I don't think it is a one time use coupon (ATSPA), I found it online somewhere. I tried to go back to the web site and remember the steps I took, but the website must remember the codes I entered, because when I add them to my basket again, it comes up 0.00 and I don't enter the codes. Sorry, I am not much help!

It will only let you use one promo code per order. Use code ATSPA for one Free True Blue Spa OR Aromatherapy Item with any $10 purchase (up to a $15 value). Then if you want the body sprays free with a $10 purchase use FREESC on a separate order.

Both of these codes will expire today. Take a peek at the totes for $10 while your there and be sure to go to the sale section.

I'm trying to justify going back for a 3rd time....;)

1 Body Splash

1 Body Wash

Item # 2284590 $0.00

I think what she did was purchase 1 YLANG YLANG MYRRH body wash and you get 1 Classic body splash free with that purchase. At least that is what the site says. Then she used the ATSPA code and this gave her the body wash free. I just order and that worked for me, but it would not let me get another body splash free with the FREESC code. Total came to 5.95 (charged for shipping only) plus tax.

That worked great for me!!! :) I put things in my cart and then entered the coupon codes. I got a message saying that I didn't have items that qualified for those coupon codes so I emptied my entire cart and started over. I placed a gift basket (the $10 sale ones) in my cart, then one signature splash, and one aromatherapy body wash... then proceeded to checkout. It listed my splash and body wash as "free" from the coupon codes I already entered and then I deleted the $10 basket. Everything stayed "free" in my cart and I only paid $5.95 for S&H. THANKS! :)

Has anyone ever purchased/sampled the Night Blooming Jasmine scent? I was looking for something somewhat mild not to much of a prominate floral scent or too strong. Any other suggestions from the signature classic's line would be appreciated.

Thanks...I was having a rough time getting the code to work, but I added a Ylang Ylang Rose item to the cart and it came up both free. I'm wondering if it was because this item was $13. The items @ $10.50 didn't work for me. Go figure...but I'm tickled! Thanks again OP

Pretty sweet!

I did two differant orders, I used the FReeSC in one and the atspa for the other. All I had to pay is the S&H for both orders,

So I ended up paying 12 bucks for 3 splashes and the Ylang Ylang Wash. Pretty good considering one bottle of Splash is 10.50 + tax alone in the store. But here its FREE!!!