Lines outside TRU?

wnc_mom

I will be shopping in hickory nc this year as i usally do this year i know that there will be good doorbusters that i need what time doe's the line usually/ball park fig. start getting midway-long to get a chance at these? i got there last year around 6am i was in line for checkout for like an hour but that was my first time there on BF and i just needed a few baby things. So SHORT AND SIMPLE What time should i plan on being there?its not a CRAZY BUSY city but it is some-what busy on bf?

Last year I got in line at 2am and that put me about 100 people back in line. But I was also in line at a combo store (1 side TRU other side BRU), bonus to that is the BRU side of the store had no one in line. I grabbed my stuff and was one of the first people to check out.

I would personally get in line no later than 2am if you are trying to get a doorbuster.

• 2 weeks later...
Last year there was only a few things I wanted at TRU and none of them were critical, so I slept in. I forget what time they opened, but if they opened at 5am, I got up at 5am, threw clothes on and went then (I live 5-10 min away). So I had not line to wait in to get in the store and I had what I went for (with only a couple of exceptions) by 15-20 min later......then it was over an hour and half easily to get to the register.

yeah i'll just have to wait to see the ad i hopw it leaks tomm. like it has the past years 10-11 days b4...Ive pretty much got all the big toy items i needed i just gotta get small stuff and was hoping to find some good deals on BF at TRU especially playdough and crayola stuff oh and cars lol but like last year i got DB that i did'nt even "need" and those items are my sons favorite toys now so i was looking for stuff like that never know what a good deal will make u buy ya know?