Looking for a good deal on a Coach bag.

In my area, if it's something that you think might be on clearance, I've had very good luck with Nordstrom's Dept. Store. Got a huge Legacy bag over the summer for about $85 less than anywhere else. Store clerk was nice enough to have it shipped from another store. It was neatly packed and had a gift box, tissue paper, etc. I was very impressed with the care they took to ship it.:)

Do you have a clothing store for used clothing called Plato's Closet? I just bought 2 Coach purses last week. Both look like they have never been used. One is the smaller purse with the long strap that is perfect for soccer games or a quck trip to the store. It was $30. The other purse had just come in and is beautiful. It's a very large brown leather bag that retails for about $650. It was marked at $125, but I got it for $100 because I had a 20% off coupon. Merry Christmas to me. :D

I also second the vote to look at TJ Maxx and Marshall's for purses. They are usually marked at about 40% off and more. I think if you apply for a credit card then you would get another 10-15% off. I have even seen them marked down in the clearance area. We go to outlets in the summer for Coach and Dooney and Bourke. TJ Maxx prices are cheaper than the sale prices at the outlets. We found this out the hard way.

If you have an outlet mall nearby look it up online and sign up for the mailers. I get ours here and got the 50 off 150. I know the coach outlet had a huge sale a while back around us and I ended up getting 2 purses and 2 wallets for about 500 and saved almost 850. That was just some random weekend we went shopping. Be careful buying them online though and stuff you can get A LOT of knock offs that are really real looking for are fake and pay a lot for them.

outlet stores are a sure bet but you can gamble on a find at TJ Maxx or one of those discount stores. the ones that they have at the outlet stores are not too "old" in style. I have found found some really good deals at the outlet store AND they have dirt cheap sales on top of their all ready low prices. good luck. need a personal shopper????