Amazon.com Nintendo DS $119.98 and select DS Games Buy2 Get1 Free

taowyman

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_7766412_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000282801&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=goldbox-ads2&pf_rd_r=061XK7XF9HG4ZPPME50Q&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_p=455603001&pf_rd_i=20

Save $10 on Nintendo's DS Lite Buy 2 Essential DS Games, Get the 3rd Free

Take advantage of a rare price break on select Nintendo DS Lites. The Nintendo DS Lite is a high-powered handheld video game system in a sleek folding design fully loaded with Wi-Fi, a touchscreen, and more. The DS Lite boasts a massive library of games from personal coaching, word games, mysteries, and classic Mario adventures, to Zelda, Role-Playing, and more. Offer limited to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Promotion ends on October 28, 2008 at 11:59 PST. Offer good while supplies last. (Plus if you use bill me later, you can save an additional $20 off!! Enter code BMLGAMES at checkout--subject to credit approval)

Stock-up on some of the best video games for Nintendo's DS Lite. Add three (3) qualifying games from the list below to your cart, make your purchase, and you will qualify for a free game. The game that you add to your cart with the lowest list price will be deducted from your total order at checkout. Each title in a qualifying order must be unique. Limit three per household. Taxes and shipping may apply. Promotion valid for a limited time while supplies last or until November 8, 2008 at 11:59 PST. Products must be sold and shipped by Amazon.com.

A little OT but I am ignorant about the DS. I bought these for my children a few months ago so I do have them but just haven't figured them out yet. Are there any games that come with it or what can you do without the games, anything? I'm just trying to figure out what games I should get them.

Thanks

A little OT but I am ignorant about the DS. I bought these for my children a few months ago so I do have them but just haven't figured them out yet. Are there any games that come with it or what can you do without the games, anything? I'm just trying to figure out what games I should get them.

Thanks

Yes, these have video games like any other system. They are just a portable gaming system. Depending on how old your kids are it may be a better route to buy gameboy advance games. They have them at Toysrus for $9.99 in a pack of two. They ds plays ds games as well as gameboy advance games. hth.

Thanks

You would need to get some games for them. The only thing you can do with a game is picto chat which is where they can write to each other from separate areas. There are some games you can get that they can both play together on 2 separate machines via wireless if you have a wireless system in your home or you are in a wifi area. Along with the gameboy games you can also get some lower priced DS games for them some start at $9.99 also and they get to use the stylus (included pen) with the DS games. The most expensive price is $29.99 for a new DS game (one that is just released) The special with Amazon of buy 2 get 1 is pretty good and if you don't have any ds games that is a good way to get 3 of them. Check out the list that they have. If you have any other questions let me know. I personally have 2 DS lites myself and my 2 kids each have their own. I love the DS.

I thought the metallic rose took the place of the coral pink? No stores near me ( target, walmart, tru) carry that color anymore.

I know..I really hate that. I already have metallic rose with the paw print and I don't want her to have one like mine. LOL....she does was the coral one too. Sears is the only one who still carries it for pretty much the same price. With the new email sign up coupon. Oh well...:fluffy:

OFF TOPIC: :yay:1000th POST WOOT WOOT!!! :yay:

how'd you get it working? It keeps giving me a red letter message saying I can't use the code on this purchase.

I had problems too...for me, when I tried to apply it on the payment method page it wouldn't take...but when I did it on the checkout summary screen it applied it with no problem.

[quote name=l

Now I need to find the best deal for a iPod (nano or touch) for my other nephew.[/quote]

Check out the TRU big book. You get a $10 TRU gift card card with any Ipod priced $99 or more and if you get the itouch you also get a $25 itunes card free.

Good luck;)

I went ahead a bought one for each of my kids. They had the older DS's and the screen on the one is starting to go! These will be my Santa gifts this year. Its especially a great deal if I can get most of my shopping done from the comfort of my home and computer (while receiving a good deal to boot!):)

I keep trying this and it keeps telling me the promotional code I have used cannot be applied to this purchase.

Is anyone having luck with this?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_7766412_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000282801&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=goldbox-ads2&pf_rd_r=061XK7XF9HG4ZPPME50Q&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_p=455603001&pf_rd_i=20

Save $10 on Nintendo's DS Lite Buy 2 Essential DS Games, Get the 3rd Free

Take advantage of a rare price break on select Nintendo DS Lites. The Nintendo DS Lite is a high-powered handheld video game system in a sleek folding design fully loaded with Wi-Fi, a touchscreen, and more. The DS Lite boasts a massive library of games from personal coaching, word games, mysteries, and classic Mario adventures, to Zelda, Role-Playing, and more. Offer limited to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Promotion ends on October 28, 2008 at 11:59 PST. Offer good while supplies last. (Plus if you use bill me later, you can save an additional $20 off!! Enter code BMLGAMES at checkout--subject to credit approval)

Stock-up on some of the best video games for Nintendo's DS Lite. Add three (3) qualifying games from the list below to your cart, make your purchase, and you will qualify for a free game. The game that you add to your cart with the lowest list price will be deducted from your total order at checkout. Each title in a qualifying order must be unique. Limit three per household. Taxes and shipping may apply. Promotion valid for a limited time while supplies last or until November 8, 2008 at 11:59 PST. Products must be sold and shipped by Amazon.com.

I got the pearl ds lite with the pink breast cancer ribbon and I couldn't get the $20 discount either. It's a great price though and I bought it anyway. I am wondering if this will be a BF deal this year. The ds lites have been out for , what?, a few years now. If it is a BF deal, I need 3 more for my boys for xmas. The white/pink ds that I just bought was for myself!:D

I got the pearl ds lite with the pink breast cancer ribbon and I couldn't get the $20 discount either. It's a great price though and I bought it anyway. I am wondering if this will be a BF deal this year. The ds lites have been out for , what?, a few years now. If it is a BF deal, I need 3 more for my boys for xmas. The white/pink ds that I just bought was for myself!:D

I just bought my son one and you have to pick the Bill me Later as your payment method. Last year, I bought myself a pink one around $109 at Target and my daughters for $117 but that is the lowest I saw, if they do something maybe it will be with free game. If you use the Bill me Later, I am guessing you would have to do it for each unit that you buy separately so that you can get the $20 off each one.

I just bought my son one and you have to pick the Bill me Later as your payment method. Last year, I bought myself a pink one around $109 at Target and my daughters for $117 but that is the lowest I saw, if they do something maybe it will be with free game. If you use the Bill me Later, I am guessing you would have to do it for each unit that you buy separately so that you can get the $20 off each one.

oh poop, I could have saved myself $40 then!

Do you know if they do a credit check each time you choose the bill me later option? I'd like to get a few more things and I don't mine 1 credit check but I don't want a bunch on there to lower my score. Thanks!