Amazon.com Nintendo DS $119.98 and select DS Games Buy2 Get1 Free

taowyman

Do you know if they do a credit check each time you choose the bill me later option? I'd like to get a few more things and I don't mine 1 credit check but I don't want a bunch on there to lower my score. Thanks!

Yes they do run a check each time.

Do you know if they do a credit check each time you choose the bill me later option? I'd like to get a few more things and I don't mine 1 credit check but I don't want a bunch on there to lower my score. Thanks!

I was interested by your question so I looked it up, I have used them on several occasions to save like the Nintendo purchase on Amazon and didn't even think they ran a credit check everytime. I have had an account with them for about a year. So this is what they say on their site. Hope it helps.

What does "Subject to Credit Approval" mean?

Bill Me Later will review your credit report prior to opening your account. You must provide us permission to review your credit report when completing your request to become a Bill Me Later customer. Bill Me Later is a credit account that you can use to make purchases. Bill Me Later will review the current status of your account each time you make a purchase but your full credit report is not reviewed for every Bill Me Later purchase.

Does Bill Me Later review my credit bureau report every time I make a purchase?

Bill Me Later does not review your credit report for each transaction. However, your credit report may be reviewed periodically to provide you with the maximum buying power possible.

I was debating on this for my 5 year old what does anyone think? Should I for a 5 year old?

I'm in for my son that turns 5 in December. He has a leapster that he REALLY loves playing. They have games that your 5 y/o should be able to play on DS - pokemon & stuff like that. If you're not sure that he/she will LIKE playing it, you might want to get a Leapster or something like that first, since they're cheaper.

My 5 year old has one and does pretty good with it, hes better than I am...We did start him with a GBA first then upgraded him.:yup:

That is what I did, but I started with the GBA SP. Now the GBA SP is no longer available in the stores and on places like Ebay, they are being sold new for almost as much as a Nintendo DS or even more! Check out this price or a new GBA SP :eyepoppin :

http://cgi.ebay.com/PEARL-BLUE-SP-SYSTEM-Gameboy-Advance-Handheld-BRAND-NEW_W0QQitemZ140276948369QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item140276948369&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I was debating on this for my 5 year old what does anyone think? Should I for a 5 year old?

Unless you want to get a used GBA SP to start off with (which still runs kinda high), I suggest the Nintendo DS. They have games like Dora and Diego, Pokemon, Mario (Everyone likes Mario :yup:). I am about to get my daughter one and keeping my fingers crossed..lol! :fluffy: