Half Price Books Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

HPB is a very cool company and people line up to work at HPB. The calendar offer they have is well worth it. The calendar has 20% or more off coupons good for each month of 2009.

Below is 5 of my best finds at HPB.

• Autographed copy of Jane Russell's autobiography for $10.00
  • Autographed copy of Veronica Lake's autobiography for $20.00
  • Song of the South DVD that you can only get outside of the US
  • Autographed copy of a book written by former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for $7.00
  • Shrinked wrapped copy of MGM: When The Lion Roars coffee table book for $10.00 when the retail is $70.00

And for the record, Half Price Books intentionally sent us this information themselves :)

(and I'm working on them trying to get a GC or something to give away here on the site too...)

We love our neighborhood HPB store. My son and I can spend hours in there. I get all my cookbooks and craft books. We pick up movies and music and computer games. We take in our used books when done with them. And nothing beats there $1.00 bargain book shelves in the back (love to pick up a couple before going on vacation that can be left behind in the hotel).

Thanks Brad! I love Half Price Books..

we have one in Dayton and I go to the clearance section all the time for books for the kids. Def. going on BF(it's on the way to the mall :D)

Edited by 3 boys
spelling

HPB is a very cool company and people line up to work at HPB. The calendar offer they have is well worth it. The calendar has 20% or more off coupons good for each month of 2009.

Below is 5 of my best finds at HPB.

• Autographed copy of Jane Russell's autobiography for $10.00
  • Autographed copy of Veronica Lake's autobiography for $20.00
  • Song of the South DVD that you can only get outside of the US
  • Autographed copy of a book written by former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for $7.00
  • Shrinked wrapped copy of MGM: When The Lion Roars coffee table book for $10.00 when the retail is $70.00

That's an impressive list :eyepoppin

• 3 weeks later...