Buy.com - Sandisk Sansa e270 6GB REFURB - $39.99 with FS

SoCalCyclist

I can find the 4gb for $39 when I search but the link takes me to the 6gb at $70. A search list the 6gb at $39 but when I click on the product it shows up as $70. when I add it to my cart it shows as $39. Weird. I'll try for it and hope the $39 sticks. Edited by jmyersfl

I ordered one for my hubby a while back. Just be aware that it has REFURB etched into the back of it (or the one we got did), I didn't mind neither did he, but I know some people that would have been insulted to get it as a gift just for that reason. Other than that it is an awesome little piece of equipment, haven't had ANY problems with it!

I must have looked at this a gazillion times... waivered when reading about needing to use Microsofts music management (itunes equivalent).... found an alternative (Rockbox.org) with high ratings..and finally took the plunge.

Checked off - DH Xmas gift (he won't care about the refurb etching). - thanks OP!

I ordered one for my hubby a while back. Just be aware that it has REFURB etched into the back of it (or the one we got did), I didn't mind neither did he, but I know some people that would have been insulted to get it as a gift just for that reason. Other than that it is an awesome little piece of equipment, haven't had ANY problems with it!

It's not etched, those are metalic stickers and can be removed............carefully so you don't scratch it up.

Thanks! Got 2 - 1 for each of my older daughters for Christmas. We travel a lot, so this will be great for the video capability.

For anybody with an APO address, you can not order these over the internet. You have to have a stateside billing and delivery address. That's one huge downfall with Buy.com. To order over the phone their number is 1800-800-0800 (not an easy number to find).

I ordered this for my dd i think Friday and I got an email this morning saying it was picked up yesterday and it's on the way here. I did not get FS but I did get 5% discount. Super Saver shipping was under $2. Everyone I talked to said that it was an amazing deal. No touch screen but with an 8 year old, that's probably best.

Does anyone know if you can play movies on it? Just wondering.

This a good deal. I just got the e280 (8gb) off of WOOT a few week ago for $49.99. I LOVE IT!! I am hoping that since they did not sell out of them that I will be able to pick another one up for less (maybe $39.99). Now I don't know....do I get this one or wait and see what WOOT will do.

Hmmmmm.....:confused:

This is a good deal, I got one from Froobi for 44. when it was posted here some months ago. What my son likes about it is he has several Micro sd cards (from another good deal posted here) and just drags and drops his music on the sd cards using a usb adapter so he can swap out his music quickly by using the memory slot on the player.

I have been debating on this since my daughter broke her Sansa e250. I payed over $100 for the e250 2 years ago and it was only 2gb. I have a 3rd generation Ipod and I think I like the Sansa mp3 players much better then Ipod. I payed $37.99 with the 5% off and free shipping as well. :) Edited by jazzy442