Toys R Us "Big Toy Book" Sale Ad Posted

Brad

When will the ad come out in the paper? Or did you guys get it on Sunday? The kids will be disappointed if they can't cut out their toys.

It will be out next sunday.

But I really did not see any "great" deals nothing worth the hour drive there at least. Of well there is alwasy bf!

At least the 50's Diner went down in price some. Nothing else I really see that I am planning on getting my kids. I think I will wait til the BF ads come out to see if the diner is cheaper somewhere else. I saw handy manny's talking toolbox in the book, but I already bought it and got it for $15 at that!

I noticed they have two wooden dollhouses both for $99. I can order a similar one online from Walmart.com for 89.00, but I really don't like dealing with Walmart. I like the way the country cottage one is set up. It has good reviews, from what I read. I may go ahead and get this one. If any one has bought one cheaper on BF please let me know so I can wait.

Thanks Brad, but you weren't kidding about it being a waste of paper. Most of it isn't even on sale.

Ugh, some of the Power Wheels are on sale except for the one Kaylie's getting. She wants the pink Barbie Mustang. I've been looking everywhere for a better price. Guess I'm just going to have to pay full price for it. :(

Thanks Brad, but you weren't kidding about it being a waste of paper. Most of it isn't even on sale.

Ugh, some of the Power Wheels are on sale except for the one Kaylie's getting. She wants the pink Barbie Mustang. I've been looking everywhere for a better price. Guess I'm just going to have to pay full price for it. :(

Ugh...if you werent so far away...I bought the mustang for my daughter last year for christmas and she has rode it twice...it just sits...im currently working on selling it now. I gonna put in my local paper for about $150 - $175 just to get rid of it...it was originally $250

Ugh...if you werent so far away...I bought the mustang for my daughter last year for christmas and she has rode it twice...it just sits...im currently working on selling it now. I gonna put in my local paper for about $150 - $175 just to get rid of it...it was originally $250

Yeah that stinks! I have seen several go on EBay for $200 or less with free local pickup (some were even brand new) but they're always far away.

I want to know what that High School musical house/school thing is on the bottom of the HSM3 page!!! How much and what not....anyone???

"High School Musical 3 High School Movie Set: includes gym, classroom, stage, lunchroom and rooftop area".

No price given - check online or in-store.

I want to know what that High School musical house/school thing is on the bottom of the HSM3 page!!! How much and what not....anyone???

It says "savings in store or online" so I guess you have to wait until sunday to find out the price. I have to wait, too, to find out the supposedly "hot" price for clone trooper helmets.

We'll see just how hot those prices are. lol

i wanted to say thank you brad.. i think it was great to see the computer and on the screen it says gottadeal.com. i love that . so cool. did anyone else see it? or am i just nuts lol

Brad always does that on the ads he gets first. That way if someone else copies it and tries to claim that he stole it from them there is proof of who copied who! If you look Gottadeal.com is on more than just one computer screen. I remember seeing it in @ least 3 different places and I wasn't looking for it, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were more.

Brad always does that on the ads he gets first. That way if someone else copies it and tries to claim that he stole it from them there is proof of who copied who! If you look Gottadeal.com is on more than just one computer screen. I remember seeing it in @ least 3 different places and I wasn't looking for it, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were more.

if anyone wants their own picture in one of the future ads, let me know :P

i wanted to say thank you brad.. i think it was great to see the computer and on the screen it says gottadeal.com. i love that . so cool. did anyone else see it? or am i just nuts lol

Actually i did not

But now I have to go look, before heading to bed.