Kohls opening early???

arci122

I saw on another bf thread on gd that it is unconfirmed that kohls will open at 3am this year. I was one of the crazy people at kohls last year at 4am and did great. Not sure about this 3am bit. What do you guys think?

If kohls is the only one open at 3, then jcpenny at 4, that's a wait until the next store.

I didnt sleep at all last year. I was like a kid waiting for Santa i was so excited ! So bring it on 3 am i can make it just give me some sweet tea from McD's and I will be fine!LOL

I am the same way, feeling like I am a kid waiting for Santa! Usually I never get any sleep until I come home from shopping on BF.

I have never been to Kohls on BF, maybe this year.

I would not mind a 3am opening, especially if they have the things I need or want like they did last year.

Yeah no kidding. Kohl's was my favorite stop last year. I loved it so much I came back after I was done with my other shopping because I kept thinking of deals I just should have picked up. :yup:

Kohls has been one of my first black friday stops for the past several years. It doesn't matter if you walk in the door right at opening time, by the time you get your things, even if you race to get them, there will be a long line already. Alot of people have someone stand in line as soon as they get in the door, and then the others go and get their things that way they can get through the line quicker. I am usually by myself on black friday and I always end up way back at the doors to the entrance and have to go around the entire store to get to a register. I think my husband may be going with me this year, so he just might have to be MY line holder.

• 2 weeks later...
I hope they open at 3:00 AM. It takes so long to check out there (we stood in line over an hour last year, taking turns hunting down things and holding our place in line). If they open that early, than I could still make it to Penneys or TRU, then Target.