cheap adult costume ideas?

fomoco

OK this costume isn't for everyone BUT it is funny in a sick sort of way....

the girl dresses in a man's button up shirt a bit over sized and a pair of jeans. Buy a plastic chef knife and put bright red fingernail polish on to 'bloody' it up a bit. Use some fake blood on face arms and shirt.

the guy dresses in pj's.

need one 'evidence' bag with either cocktail weinie or kielbasa (most guys go for the kielbasa) and fake blood

put fake blood on his pj bottoms

and viola

John and Lorena Bobbit :shock:

OK this costume isn't for everyone BUT it is funny in a sick sort of way....

the girl dresses in a man's button up shirt a bit over sized and a pair of jeans. Buy a plastic chef knife and put bright red fingernail polish on to 'bloody' it up a bit. Use some fake blood on face arms and shirt.

the guy dresses in pj's.

need one 'evidence' bag with either cocktail weinie or kielbasa (most guys go for the kielbasa) and fake blood

put fake blood on his pj bottoms

and viola

John and Lorena Bobbit :shock:

Had a few friends do this one year and it was a success. They also upped the violence factor a bit and added a girls "BOB" and said they were victims of domestic violence.

You could do the ghost sheet with alot of holes and go as "Charlie Brown after he got carried away with the scissors."

One year my brother in law went as a black eyed pea. He wore a black sweat suit - safety pinned a letter "P" to the shirt and used eye black to black one of his eyes. He also went as a vending machine (that really worked) one year - but that took a lot of work. One year he went as a quarter pounder with cheese - he wore a hat with a yellow colored piece of cardboard pinned to it, held a huge cardboard quarter in his hand and carried around a toy hammer and "pounded" on the quarter. He went as a lego one year too. That was just a cardboard box with buckets fastened to it to make it look like the little thingys that stick out on legos and wore a bucket on his head - he painted all of it the same color and then wore the same color sweat suit underneath. Wow I didn't realize he was so creative until posting this lol!!

My hubby got a yellowish sheet and put a few holes in it and made a sign that hung over front and back for his label. Kraft Cheese on the front and then Humorous nutritional info on the back. I went as the RAT! We were a big hit too!

This year he want's to wear a pink tu tu and a t-shirt 1 size to small, white stockings with with holes and army boots. Crown and wand and black out a few teeth and go as the Tooth Fairy!

Thanks for all the new ideas though!

UPDATE!!

Hubby put on his outfit tonight so we can get it all ready and it is so funny. I had his Tshirt printed at Vistaprint (free) one size to small He got a Mullet wig and wings with crown and wand. I will be posting a picture of this one! My boys were horse laughing! Good night guys!

Edited by davephillyj