Michaels 50% BF Coupon Question

shopping mom

Do you remember if the coupon for last year was 50% off the entire order or just one item?

My DD and DIL both want stuff from there. I am trying to remember what coupon was out last year so I can shop on that one day and save gas or if I should be trying to get by there every week to use the coupons I get now.

Edited by bigjimslade
Making title more coherent

I don't remember. But I buy all my cake stuff there and use the coupons as I get them and just buy one thing at a time. I've already bought my dd art stuff and coloring books for xmas. I used the coupons and bought them one at a time. I would start buying them one at a time now. Even if the coupon is for entire purchase it won't hurt anything if you start buying now and doing it one at a time. I know the 40% and 50% off entire purchase coupons are few and far between. I don't remember if they did one around BF time last year or not.

• 2 weeks later...
I remember them being graded, so it was like 50% off your order from 6-8, then 40% from 8-10 and 30% from 10-12 or something. I definitely remember being there and the manager initialing all of our coupons when we got in line so we'd get the right discount. But I seldom go to Michael's on BF, so that might have been awhile ago. AC Moore's was definitely off 1 item because I did go there with a friend to get her wedding invitations and we each bought a box.

all I remember about the coupon was that I specifically went there to get art supplies for my son with the coupon and sales, and their computers crashed and they had to do each and every item separate and it really sucked =(

(so I think it was off numerous items)

Michaels and AC Moore have had 50% off coupons lately on reg price items. Wouldn't you know that the big items I want have been onsale the last two weeks though. I have been very faithful about begging coupons from friends and family though and every time I am near there I stop and pick up something.

Michaels and AC Moore have had 50% off coupons lately on reg price items. Wouldn't you know that the big items I want have been onsale the last two weeks though. I have been very faithful about begging coupons from friends and family though and every time I am near there I stop and pick up something.

You can get coupons on their website and print them out. Then you don't have to beg.

I get coupons from my friends and family too! lol. But sometimes the michael's website doesn't have the printable 40% or 50% off 1 item. Usually you have to get those from the ads in the paper. But I have noticed more 50% off 1 item coupons lately. They had one that was for this past sunday and yesterday only.

Do you think they will give this coupon out again? I am looking for scrapbooking items from Joann and Michael's.

The 50% off entire purchase would be really nice to have :)

Michael's has had those coupons for as long as I can remember so yes I think they will do it again this year. If I'm not mistaken I do know some items are excluded from the discount though (like the cricut).