Meijers

lot-narth

Also remember, Meijers is REALLY good about releasing their own ad on their website early, too. I love that about them, they really seem like they get into the BF spirit! :)

This is the one store that I will consider camping out at. I do 98% of my household shopping at Meijer, I feel like I've earned the BF discounts! LOL

Also remember, Meijers is REALLY good about releasing their own ad on their website early, too. I love that about them, they really seem like they get into the BF spirit! :)

This is the one store that I will consider camping out at. I do 98% of my household shopping at Meijer, I feel like I've earned the BF discounts! LOL

no need to camp out! this store is 24 hours! roam around in warmth! :D

Can't wait for Meijer. I was there last year for every day of the three day sale and got much of my shopping done there. It is nice being inside instead of freezing in the cold and at our Meijer, they have lines set up in the electronic department so that it is easier to get what you want. Some people even bring folding chairs. It is still humorous to see people walk up at 6 am (when Meijer's sale officially starts) and say "Wow, I guess I am not going to get that ________ that I came here hoping to get.", While we (the true BF shoppers) have been waiting in line since midnight.

Doesn't anyone have any connections?

:cheesy:

most items are lraeady in the computer so u should be able to check out before 5..atleast that has been my experience in the past...toysrus did that one year too they were already open like an hour before, so i was able to go there , and to meijer and check out and get to target before it even opened!...and i think they all open or had sale start at 5...:D ( well target at 6 i think, but by the time i got out of meijer....lol)

I was at Meijer this evening.I asked the cashier if she knew anything and she said that they are going to have more doorbusters this year then in years past.

That's good news-thanks for passing that tid-bit along!

Having just seen the Target ad,I'm putting all my eggs in the Meijer basket (so to speak).

I can't wait 'til Monday!

most items are lraeady in the computer so u should be able to check out before 5..atleast that has been my experience in the past...toysrus did that one year too they were already open like an hour before, so i was able to go there , and to meijer and check out and get to target before it even opened!...and i think they all open or had sale start at 5...:D ( well target at 6 i think, but by the time i got out of meijer....lol)

My sister went last yr for a $149 20" LCD..lined up inside around 3am, they wouldnt let you near them, I believe they were kept in back. They gave them out close to 5am

One yr I wanted the undercabinet 7" lcd/dvd. They were stacked on the floor, maybe 50 of

them with an associate guarding them. I walked behind the pile, put one in my cart

and casually went to the checkout. Off to another store by 5am. :giggle:

It's definitely good to wait in a nice warm building! I was there the year before last. There were 3 of us there, and we found the large items line, was second in line for them, and after chatting with a few others in line, my oldest daughter and I walked around and found most of the other items we wanted. And to be nice, we looked for the under cabinet dvd player for another customer and brought it back to her. I hope their ad is really good this year. I remember one year standing out in -11 degree temps. That is not fun! :no:

Can't wait for Meijer. I was there last year for every day of the three day sale and got much of my shopping done there. It is nice being inside instead of freezing in the cold and at our Meijer, they have lines set up in the electronic department so that it is easier to get what you want. Some people even bring folding chairs. It is still humorous to see people walk up at 6 am (when Meijer's sale officially starts) and say "Wow, I guess I am not going to get that ________ that I came here hoping to get.", While we (the true BF shoppers) have been waiting in line since midnight.

Doesn't anyone have any connections?

:cheesy:

Yes, yes I do have connections. Hahahahaha! The ad should be realeased tomorrow .... that being said.... "ytmomof4 I was at Meijer this evening. I asked the cashier if she knew anything and she said that they are going to have more doorbusters this year then in years past". Good cashier!

Edited by Lusha120

I emailed and asked if black friday specials would be able online. We don't have in PA. They emailed back and said that the specials would be able online. They have all the ads on their website. YEPEEEE

Keep in mind that this will be the first year of Meijers website and the first ever online BF sales for them. This should be quite an experiance! I expect some glitches in the system. and alot of site traffic!!!

I asked the same thing and the response I got was that the specials were going to be posted online. Meaning that you will be able to see the ads online, but you would only be able to purchase products for the TG/BF/SS sale prices in store. I am going to ask for more clarification though.