Meijers

lot-narth

I just talked to the lady who makes the Meijers ad and she said it is already done (digitally) and that all she has to do is send it to the printers in an email, which won't be done for three weeks. She also said that as soon at it gets to the printers, it is leaked. So it looks like we'll be getting the Meijers ad around October 19. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Do you happen to know if they are going to price match this year? With the price of gas, I'd love to get most of my shopping done in one place.

From what I understand I do not think so . Anything that says "limited quantities/availibility, special sale limited quantity merchandise & doorbuster or rainchecks not available or going out of buisness sale" will not be price matched. Nor will Meijer price match any grocery items. This is the everyday policy. Thus far there is no special wording regarding black friday sales, but I think that their everyday policy pretty much covers it.

As far as price adjustments are concerned, as with most stores I think that their 'doorbusters' all have the "special upc" codes, but don't quote me on that. I have heard conflicting information on price adjustments... can anyone clarify that? and if you need to physically bring the item in or just recipt?

*price adjustment* the difference in cost from regular price to sale price

From what I understand I do not think so . Anything that says "limited quantities/availibility, special sale limited quantity merchandise & doorbuster or rainchecks not available or going out of buisness sale" will not be price matched. Nor will Meijer price match any grocery items. This is the everyday policy. Thus far there is no special wording regarding black friday sales, but I think that their everyday policy pretty much covers it.

As far as price adjustments are concerned, as with most stores I think that their 'doorbusters' all have the "special upc" codes, but don't quote me on that. I have heard conflicting information on price adjustments... can anyone clarify that? and if you need to physically bring the item in or just recipt?

*price adjustment* the difference in cost from regular price to sale price

See, the reason I asked was because up until last year Meijer had price matched. Our Meijer stores price match groceries everyday around here as well. It was a bit shocking, after years of doing it, that they would suddenly not price match on BF. I guess I was hoping they didn't do as well in sales last year, in this area anyways, that they would go back to price matching on BF.

Thanks for the info though:).

I guess we wait and see what the ad has to say. *Crossing my fingers*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Where's the Thanksgiving, BF, and 3 day ad?......Anyone?

This is the ad I am looking forward to seeing most of all.I always go to Meijer on Thanksgiving Day although having seen the CVS ad,I think I'll stop at CVS first :).

I keep checking my inbox looking for that email alert that says the Meijer ad is in!