Black Friday Weather Forecast

wx4svr

For Wheeling, WV, and the Pittsburgh, PA, area, it's supposed to be cloudy and hi 38/lo 31 on TG day, then scattered rain showers and hi 43/lo 32 on BF. Yikes--so there's a possibility of standing in freezing rain to wait for the doors to open BF morning. Now I'm REALLY gunning for those online sales!

Who knows here, we seems to only get snow when they aren't calling for it...LOL. That I can remember over the last few years the only decent snows we had were things that developed quickly (less than 24 hrs. notice) and they would say we were gonna get an inch but then ended up with quite a few more than that. They are saying it's gonna be a low of like 33 and a high of 56 that day. Other than tornado warnings (our house was hit this year by an F2) I have stopped check weather all together except for the daily stuff - heck they have trouble getting today's weather right so I am sure not going to trust tomorrow's forecast or any further out.

Keep em' Coming! Here is where you can find the MOST ACCURATE forecast....

www.weather.gov (Look in the upper left corner, enter your zip code and hit enter)

For the record, this is what it looks like I will be in.

Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind around 7 mph.

Friday: Partly sunny, with a high near 45.

Thanksgiving Day: Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming southwest between 5 and 10 mph.

Thursday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. South southwest wind around 5 mph.

Friday: A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68.

Friday Night: A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.

Dilworth, MN:

Thursday Night: A slight chance of snow before midnight, then a chance for flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Northwest wind between 9 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Friday: Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph becoming southwest.

I say CRAP, if it's going to be that warm, we'll have a bunch of people to contend with.