$10 off $10 @ JCP.com

jerseygurl

I had no problem using this code, I am not sure why everyone seems to be having a problem.

When I went to check out, it show two options, "check out" or "check out w/ promo code", I just clicked on the second one and this is what I got....:confused:

Special Promotion Discount: ($10.00)

Total Savings: ($10.00)

Subtotal: $19.99

I'm wondering if its for regular priced items only? I tried to use it on the 6 burger foreman grill clearanced to 19.99 and the discount will not show up .

I just tried to use it on a clearance item and it gave it to me, I don't understand why it is letting some use it and some not:mad:

I just tried to use it on this and it gave it to me with no problem...LINK

Thanks for the post. I ordered mini-blinds in the clearance. You have to use a JCP credit card to get the promo. I shipped to the store which made the shipping less expensive and the store is very convenient so no extra expense for gas. I used the code on 2 orders.....thanks so very much....Angela:)

The code worked for me. I don't have a JC Penney card. After selecting the item, when I go to check out it there are two links, one says checkout and the other says checkout + promo. I clicked on checkout + promo. After that there are two areas on the next page that says Promotion Code and the other says Rewards Certificate. Under the Promotion Code area I typed in the code given my the original poster and the discount was taken off.

It worked for me, but it seems to depend on what you've got in your shopping bag... When all I had was a toy (really it was a Halloween costume, but I"m sure it was classified as a toy), it wouldn't let me use it but as soon as I added a pair of shoes or some curtains, it put the discount back in place... Maybe the small kitchen appliances were the same...

"The promotional offer you entered provides a $10.00 discount when you use your JCPenney card. The Order Summary page below reflects a discount. To ensure we process your order with this offer, select your JCPenney card as the payment option."

It shows the discount in my cart but sounds like it might take it off if you pay another way.