What is on your kids holiday list?

sdigman6

watch the list for amazon deals.. there are few good deals going now . on some games. and other things .

my ds5 is into bakugan,pokemon,and loves his stuffed animals,he is also into music so we got him the red guitar for 29.99 . as he is not very carefull and did not want to spend alot on it. the other thing he wanted was work bench with tools,and transformers.. those are on sale now on amazon price range 5- 10.00 that is a great deal.

Edited by loves30

there is a lot of cute stuff at Dollar tree.seriously.they even had dvd's of old movies like Little lord fauntleroy and cartoons,like davey and Goliath,bible stuff and other classic cartoons.plus newer movies..you can get a lot of cool stuff for all of them easily,and stuff for their parents too.Big lots is good too.

I'm feeling really guilty about what I bought this year. I talked to a few people and I think they think I spoil my stepkids. After reading some of these forums, I feel a little better:)

Here's my list

DD 10

LCD Monitor for her computer

Crayola Glow Station

Little purse with a stuffed dog in it (she loves that stuff)

Rockband for Wii

DS Games

Dance Dance Party for Wii

Fleece bed sheets

Scrapooking kit

DD13

Digital Camera

Green Ipod Nano

Sony Ipod Clock Radio

Manicure set

DS16

Hockey Skates

GC to shopping mall

???

I don't even remember the rest of the stuff I bought for them. Christmas is getting wayyyy out of hand in our house!:eek:

I'm feeling really guilty about what I bought this year. I talked to a few people and I think they think I spoil my stepkids. After reading some of these forums, I feel a little better:)

Here's my list

DD 10

LCD Monitor for her computer

Crayola Glow Station

Little purse with a stuffed dog in it (she loves that stuff)

Rockband for Wii

DS Games

Dance Dance Party for Wii

Fleece bed sheets

Scrapooking kit

DD13

Digital Camera

Green Ipod Nano

Sony Ipod Clock Radio

Manicure set

DS16

Hockey Skates

GC to shopping mall

???

I don't even remember the rest of the stuff I bought for them. Christmas is getting wayyyy out of hand in our house!:eek:

I dont think that sounds excessive at all! Dont pay attention to what others say. Sounds like your kids will have a great Christmas! :holiday02

DD 14

x-box 360 we have one in living room for the family but she wants her own

video games for psp, wii, ps3 and her own 360

Guitar hero aerosmith

2 wireless guitars

xbox live card

xbox points cards

itunes cards

clothes

boston red sox bedding

DD 10

2 american girl dolls

doll trunk

littlest pet shop

a bunch of games for the wii and her ds

DD 5

American Girl bitty twins

bitty twin clothes/accessories

littlest pet shop stuff

a couple Dora things

video games for the DS and wii

a guitar

DD had to write a letter to Santa yesterday for Homework.....I kid you not, word for word.

Dear Santa,

I would like a motrsickl, a limo, a hot tub and to be rich. I can not wait to see what you bring me and will leave you milk and cookies and carrots for the reender.

Love Abby