Big Toy Book

angelbabymommy

Big Toy Book Dates: 10/26 - 11/22

"Our Biggest Toy Book Ever!"

Get a Wonder Pets 15" Ming Ming or Linny for $4.99 with any $50 purchase.

Thanks to a very helpful member we should have the full ad posted either tomorrow or Monday at the latest :)

Also, some of the "hot" items (Elmo Live, Kota) don't have prices and just say to check in-store or online for the price, so TRU must not want to commit to a certain price in case another store undercuts them... :D

Big Toy Book Dates: 10/26 - 11/22

"Our Biggest Toy Book Ever!"

Get a Wonder Pets 15" Ming Ming or Linny for $4.99 with any $50 purchase.

Thanks to a very helpful member we should have the full ad posted either tomorrow or Monday at the latest :)

Also, some of the "hot" items (Elmo Live, Kota) don't have prices and just say to check in-store or online for the price, so TRU must not want to commit to a certain price in case another store undercuts them... :D

Now THAT'S some good news! WOOHOO!

I got mine in the mail today. There is a bonus saving card $10 off of $100 on the back and a free $10 gift card on back when you spend $100.

Awesome! Can't wait to get mine! Looks like I'll be getting that step 2 diner. Can you get both the $10 off and the $10 gc on the same $100 purchase or can you not use those together?

i got the ad in the amil today!

(these two were on the cover)

$10 off $100 valid 10/26-11/30

$10 off $100 valid 12/01-12/31

(this one is a coupon on the back of the ad...u have to cut/tear out)

$10 giftcard with any $75 purchase offer valid 10/26-11/22; gift card expires 12/31

*****HEADS UP******

there were inserts in the book as well...saying:

MONSTER 2 DAY SALE (Friday Oct 31 & Saturday Nov 1),

Don't miss our Doorbusters! fri late 3pm-9pm, saturday early 7am-1pm

(kinda of confusing but on top they have hours of friday 9am-9pm; saturday 7am-10am...maybe misprint?...lol)

also flip the insert over and it says join us for Geofferey's trick R treat parade friday oct. 31 1pm - 5 pm ( new parade every hour on the hour til 4...Come in custome for the parade, free eco-friendly halloween bag, free treats, safety tips, and more; event for kids 3 and up, while supplies last, no rain checks...

Edited by sigrist_2000

mine came in the mail today!!!

looks like you got a different one than me though sigrist_2000

mine only had one $10 off purchase of $100 valid 10/26-11/30 shaped like a lil giftcard.

on the back was 'receive $10 gift card with any $75 purchase 10/26-11/22; gift card expires 12/31.

and no insert....nothing about a halloween parade :(

mine came in the mail today!!!

looks like you got a different one than me though sigrist_2000

mine only had one $10 off purchase of $100 valid 10/26-11/30 shaped like a lil giftcard.

on the back was 'receive $10 gift card with any $75 purchase 10/26-11/22; gift card expires 12/31.

and no insert....nothing about a halloween parade :(

did it look like a shiny spot ontop of the monpoly game area ( on front) ( and yes they look like giftcards)...if so it may have came off or taken off...i almost missed the insert of the parade/2day sale ( was inside the ad) i had 2 of the same maybe urs got stuck in mine...idk,

• 2 weeks later...
I never get anything I sign up for. I have a P.O. Box though and I swear the people that work in the post office take all the good stuff. Not 100% sure but have signed up a million times for TRU book and have never received along with a long list of other things.