Big Toy Book

angelbabymommy

When does this usually come out again? I look forward to it because I usually give it to my daughter and let her mark up stuff she wants and I have an idea of what she wants. Even though Im never too far off.

Hope they have some good deals.

The book came out last year in early Nov according to an old GD post.

http://www.gottadeal.com/DirectDeal/21715

The Toys R US Big Toy Book sale always starts the last Sunday in October so this year the sale starts on Oct 26. If you are on their mailing list then you will get the book sometime during the week before otherwise you can get in the newspaper on Sunday Oct 26th. Most stores will not have the book out for the public until the day of the sale however some stores will have it out the day or two before.

During the Big Toy Book sale they do have a coupon that of you spend X amount then you get a free toy, each year the free promotional toy is different. I am not sure if that what you are referring to or not. If it is then the coupon will be released with the book on Oct 26.

The Toys R US Big Toy Book sale always starts the last Sunday in October so this year the sale starts on Oct 26. If you are on their mailing list then you will get the book sometime during the week before otherwise you can get in the newspaper on Sunday Oct 26th. Most stores will not have the book out for the public until the day of the sale however some stores will have it out the day or two before.

How do we get on the mailing list? I'll check their website.

Thanks everyone!!! I needed to be on that list also. I can't wait for the rush and long lines (lol). It will be here faster than we think. I was hoping that I would see some messages about TRU since I really could not get any information out of the workers at our local store.