WHERE in world to Find TIDE-Coldwater Glacier Detergent???!

Where in the world is this? I've used it for a long time, it really is the best detergent out there- and not only the smell and scent of it is great- cleaned my clothes just great. Now what??! Did TIDE stop making Tide coldwater Glacier liquid? I know they sell the powder, but don't like it as much. WHERE can I find this??!! Anyone??!!

Where in the world is this? I've used it for a long time, it really is the best detergent out there- and not only the smell and scent of it is great- cleaned my clothes just great. Now what??! Did TIDE stop making Tide coldwater Glacier liquid? I know they sell the powder, but don't like it as much. WHERE can I find this??!! Anyone??!!

Did you try calling the manufacturer?

Tide Coldwater is made only in Mountain Spring and Fresh Scent now.

Mountain Spring — A blend of crisp and tart citrus and green floral

Fresh Scent — a modern floral scent combined with fresh, crisp herbal notes

You may still see some of the old scent at outlet places like Big Lots.

Well no, didn't try to call manufacturer-- probably DID discontinue that scent- what ashame@@!!! And yes, JennG; that is it..but that is in POWDER form.....the liquid they used to sell in giant 300 OZ and was fab.

My sister in Wester PA did find some back in May 08 of the Glacier scent but it was at a Trader-Horn store. now when we check, it is in FRESH scent only. Can't believe Glacier is gone-!!!

Yeah!! that's for sure! HOW can they figure that LESS-waste means Two-more Mid-sized containers rather than just one larger one?? IT"S DEFINTELY MORE WASTE WITH TWO SMALLER ONEs!!!! they're idiotic. My one 300oz lasted like just about 9 months!!! i swear to God. They should just bring it back- I miss 'GLACIER scent!!! :shock::shock::eyepoppin

i have just tried Tide for the first time and i love it! we use the kind with the Febreze scent and its wonderful. We use to just buy the Walmart brand of laundry soap but i dont know if it was being pregnant or what but my clothes were still smelly and i know i put the soap in.

so i tried this cuz it was on sale at walmart for $10 and I LOVE IT!