Staples 3 free items HURRY!

twilightcalm

Staples has 3 free items this week. Pencil sharpeners, erasers and folders. That's pretty good. :)You will want to go early.

There are also:

$.05 pencil boxes limit 2

$.25 hole punches( the kind you can put in a 3 ring binder)

$.25 binders

bogo free boxes of printer paper after easy rebate

$29 8GB USB flash drive Sony(save $50)

Edited by twilightcalm

What did they offer in other areas? I have been waiting for crayons to go on sale. I am glad they allow educators to have a complete class set of 25 here. I went at 10:55 and there was a line like Black Friday. We have had horrible budget cuts here so everything helps.

What did they offer in other areas? I have been waiting for crayons to go on sale. I am glad they allow educators to have a complete class set of 25 here. I went at 10:55 and there was a line like Black Friday. We have had horrible budget cuts here so everything helps.

If you've got a Walmart nearby, you might try them for the crayons. Our WM had Crayola for .22 cents.

Also with the 'freebee's/door busters', I've gone in with my 3 kids and given each of them a couple of dollars and they each purchase the items.

In Florida there are absolutely no free items this week.:(

We have horrible budget cuts too so the free supplies really would have been helpful. We did have the pencils and rulers last week, glue the week before that, and folders the week before that but those deals were nationwide. I have no idea why they are no longer offering the free items in some states. I know we used to start school a lot earlier than they did up north so we would have been done school shopping by now but laws have been enacted in recent years and we can no longer start school as early as we used to so we are still school shopping too at this time of year.

I did great yesterday with this sale...

3 - packs of erasers

2 - 3 packs of glue sticks

10 paper folders

1/2 inch binder

pencil sharpener

Total - $.80

DS is only enterering kindergarten so I don't need much but this really is a great sale.

We went last night and our Staples still had all the free items available. We only needed folders so I only got what I needed. DD17 and DD13 were hysterical. They would not let me get the erasers and the sharpeners because they didn't need any. They are trying to ruin my shopping fun!

We went last night and our Staples still had all the free items available. We only needed folders so I only got what I needed. DD17 and DD13 were hysterical. They would not let me get the erasers and the sharpeners because they didn't need any. They are trying to ruin my shopping fun!

I would have gotten them anyway and dropped them off at school on parent conference night or open house night. Someone could have used them. The way the economy is going every bit helps someone.:yup:

I would have gotten them anyway and dropped them off at school on parent conference night or open house night. Someone could have used them. The way the economy is going every bit helps someone.:yup:

oh believe me I tried. My kids were literally dragging me out the door with just my 10 folders and the sharpener. For some reason, they think I have a shopping addiction :eyepoppin

I went yesterday with my dd and 2 nephews. I went to buy contact paper as this is what her school requires to cover her workbooks. I bought 2, my dd 1, and my eldest nephew 1. We left with 9 packs of erasers and 9 pencil sharpeners. My sister was so surprised when she came to pick them up! I told her to donate whatever she didn't need.