Come introduce yourself!

Tessangel

Hi I am Carol. I am married and we live in CT. Our children are 1 cat and 2 birds.

I am a new member to this forum because a friend of mine suggested that it would help to increase my eBay sales to know in advance about all the good deals at local retailers.

It is very nice to meet all of you!

hello :)

I am Crissy, mom to 3 (mostly) wonderful kids, and a very supportive hubby. He'd have to be to keep me around, lol. I've been here on GD for about 4 years now, and doing black friday since i was a little kid. I love this site all year tho :) It has been a very eventful year for me so far, and I hope it continues! And I hope to see some of you other Georgia natives out shopping on BF!

Hi,

I am Sarah. I live in Texas. I am a teacher so I always get black friday off, which in my book is just as exciting as my two months off a year. I have one child ds 6 y/o. I am almost done with all his christmas presents. I coupon so I have already had loads of great deals this year. I am already planning to stand outside of Walgreens for black friday. Now if I can only clone myself so I can also stand outside gamestop and walmart! ( I guess that is what my DH is for.)

Hi my name is Kay and I live in Texas. I have 5 grown sons, 1 grown daughter, 3 basset hounds, 3 mixed furkids. I found GottaDeal last year right before Black Friday and I am so thrilled that I did!

I love to look at the ads and read about the bargins people find. My husband doesnt mind cause now I dont have to tell him!

Most people know me...

My name is Kristen I live in Beaver, Pa. about 30 minutes from Pittsburgh. I have been on GD for almost 2 years now. I am happily divorced. lol With 2 great boys, Zac 5 and Jacob 3.

My family has done BF for....at least 10 years now. We sit around the table after thanksgiving diner and look at the ads and work out our "strategy or game plan". I dont know what I would have done without GD the past year!!

This year I will be shopping at my sisters (she lives in Erwin TN) so if there are any GottaDealers in that area I would greatly appreciate a shopping "buddy" because I'm not sure if she will be going with me or not. :D Nice to meet everyone.

Hi Michelle, I live in Elizabethton, TN which is about 30 minutes from Erwin. We'll have to plan to meet.

Hello my name is Rebecca(becky), i am newly divorced 1 year, mother to 4, my oldest is a son who is about to go to UTI in Houston and just turned 18, I have 3 girls, 13, 10 and 6. I live in South Texas.

I got hooked on gotta deal from my sis in law, jcarr, i dont post much, but i do come in every chance i get to find the great deals!!!

Hey I'm Lauren , i consider myself married to Chris, a chef, but technically am not legally. i am the director of flight operations for a private family. i have one daughter, 4, and have a second child on the way. i love deald, and cannot bring myself to buy much of anything at full price. the past couple of years i have just done black friday online, but after my lack of sucess last year (spent all night up trying to catch that laptop that came online early) i may venture out for my first time this year.

Hi Michelle, I live in Elizabethton, TN which is about 30 minutes from Erwin. We'll have to plan to meet.

Thank you very much for offering to meet me. I know where Elizabethton is and yes its fairly close to my sisters. I know the stores up there aren't near as close to each other as they are here in Atlanta so I think having more than one person shopping would be a big help. Here I have Target on one corner and Wally World on the other LOL so I usually just shoot from one to the other.

We will be that way again in September since my first nephews first child is due then. maybe we can get together then. Do you ever go to the flea market in Bristol? We try to go every time we come up.

Hi I am stephanie I am from WI. I grew up in Chicago area but live here in a small town by Iowa and IL. We have 4 kids I do daycare from home, dh is a sales rep. for a major company.

Looking forward to a fun year or Black Friday deals....hopefully anyhow. last year my son went with me and my girlfriend and it was alot of fun. He can get into those spots that are hard to , and who is going to take a toy out of a childs hand. This is our dd9 last year i think with Santa though, real bummer. SHe is going to take it really hard so I HOPE she DOES NOT find out this year.

Hi Everyone! My name is Julie and I'm 30 and I have been married almost 3 years.. no kids yet.. I haved lived in Tonawanda NY (not far from Niagara Falls) my whole life. Can't wait to see some great deals this year for BF!

Hey folks...I'm Debbie from KC, home of award winning BBQ and the Chiefs [Chefs-as some of you like to call them]. I've lived in KC all of my 45 years and I've worked for Uncle Sam for 1/2 of my life. Can't wait to see what BF brings this year. Thanks to all for all the good tips and maybe this year will bring me a much needed desktop. :D

Hey, I'm Ange from Florida gulf coast, been married 17 years. I have 3 kids - 13 yr old & 8 yr old boys and a 1 year girl. I am a stay at home mom. I've been doing BF for years, however, I am a newbie to GD but I am excited about being here this year. My family will be moving to the San Antonio area in a couple of weeks....so it there is anyone out in that area that can direct me to the best store to go to on BF (I know there are tons of Walmarts, Targets, etc in that metro area), I would greatly appreciate it. :confused:

I guess I should jump in. For those of you that don't know me (and those that do!):

Hi! :) My name is Patty, I have three wonderful children who are dd13, ds10, dd7. We live in Iowa.

I love deals, and as such, I am here all year round. I've been a GottaDeal addict for I believe 3 or 4 years now. I enjoy all the excitement that Black Friday entails. I love meeting all the new members here to GottaDeal, and I encourage every one of you to stick around after the BF season has died down. Believe it or not, you can get FANTASTIC deals all the time here. That is what makes GottaDeal so awesome!

Wow,

I just signed in today to see if others were getting excited about BF already. Nice to see that I am not alone.

I am a school district librarian who lives on the west coast of Alaska and flies to each of m fifteen schools. I love BF enough that I fly 400 miles to be with my friends in the town of Anchorage. My sons are grown now, so I take lists from others who live in the remote villages here so that I have things to shop for.

I hope we all have a great season.

Darla

Hi everyone, I'm Jen. We live in Sayre, Pa, which is a small town in Northeastern Pa. I have been married to my husband Brad for almost 10 years (10/10/08) and have 2 beautiful children, Madeline Margaret (6) and Joshua Michael (4). We also have 2 furkids, MaggieMae and Ozzy (both English Mastiffs). I manage my parents bar/restaurant and will be taking over as owner when they retire shortly. My husband is a Paramedic and is the Operations Manager for the company he works for.

I absolutely love GottaDeal and is my favorite forum by far! I have saved tons of money by using this site!

Jen

Wow,

I just signed in today to see if others were getting excited about BF already. Nice to see that I am not alone.

I am a school district librarian who lives on the west coast of Alaska and flies to each of m fifteen schools. I love BF enough that I fly 400 miles to be with my friends in the town of Anchorage. My sons are grown now, so I take lists from others who live in the remote villages here so that I have things to shop for.

I hope we all have a great season.

:cheesy:

WOW!!! I'm impressed!!!

Hello all....My name is Tiffaney. I've been a lurker around here for about 2 years now...finally a member!!! I have a 12 year old son, a 5 year old daughter and an 11 month old son. I am also blessed wiht a loving fiance...

I live in New Jersey and work in law enforcement..

Been doing Black Friday for 4 years now and I am addicted to it now. I love the rush of it as well as the deals that I am able to get.

My name is Anne. I am a single mom who lives in Tucson, AZ with my DD5 and our menagerie which includes kitties, a dog and a fish. Like most of us, I love to shop and find the best bargains. I also enjoy spending time with family and friends, and doing various hobbies/crafts.

I am an analyst for a Department of Defense contractor. We build 'stuff' to help our soldiers defend our country.

Until this BF did I even really pay attention to this site and it's been fun ever since!

That's me in a nutshell. Looking forward to BF 2008.

I'm Gayle, I am married and have three girls and three boys, though only five of them are still at home, lol. We have lived in Paris, Texas all of our lives and I am so excited for Bf!!! Welcome to all of the newbies and hello to all of the old-timers. It's great to be back!!

Hello..My name is Casey. I have been married to my DH for 11 years this September. We have 2wonderful girls ages 8 and 5. We live in Granite City, IL which is right outside of St.Louis, MO. I am a SAHM. I have been addicted to Gottadeal for about 3 years. I can't wait for Black Friday!!:D

Hi everyone, my name is Beth, I am an accounting assistant. Dh and I have been married for 25 years and we have 6 children (4 boys 2 girls). Most are grown and are 24,23,21,20,and 17 but our youngest is only 5. We live in North Carolina, right on the VA border so I usually shop in VA. I love going shopping and saving money. I have recently started shopping more on the internet, but I will be out on BF just because I am crazy enough to want to.

Hello Everyone! My name is Michelle and I have been married to Brian for 9 years this October and we have 2 children, Hunter (5) and Olivia (2) and we also have Leo (5 year old yellow Lab). We live in Indiana. I have been a member for almost a year but lurked for a bit before that.

The last 3 years we have been on vacation so I have not been able to really do the BF shopping i would like but this year....no vacation so BLACK FRIDAY -- HERE I COME!!!

Good Morning Eveyone! My name is gretchen. I have been a BF addict for 4? years? I am super excited the site is up!!!! SOOO excited. I think I may be looking for a gps for my nephew who told me yesterday he "sucks" at directions. And of course toys for my little one!

Hello all! My name is Elena and have been a member since 2004.

I am married have two children. Jared age 13 (almost 14!) and Olivia age 8.

I own 3 furbabies (dogs). Abby (yellow lab) age 7, Belle (Rat Terrier) age 2, and Belle (Rat Terrier) age 1.

I am a stay at home mom and enjoying it! (I have worked since a teenager so glad I now am in the financial position to stay home).

Hey everyone, My name is kimberly I have been married for 7 years to my highschool sweetheart (met when were 15yo). I live in smithfield,va. (smithfield hams?? ) We have one sweet baby girl who is 16 1/2 months old. She is our life. I work 2 days a week as a registered nurse and full time as a mommy!! My hubby had to work last black friday and I didn't want to take my newborn out. This year he will hopefully be off so he can watch dd and I can hit the stores. Very nice to meet you all!