1.50 Slice of cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory

dustweb

A friend of mine got this email...thought I'd share it.

Dear Insider,

In a few days The Cheesecake Factory will announce a very special offer in honor of our 30th anniversary. However, as is customary at the Insider's Table, we wanted to share the news with you first!

What's all the excitement about?

On Wednesday, July 30, Cheesecake Factory restaurants nationwide will offer every delicious slice of our more than 30 varieties of cheesecake for $1.50 per slice - just like we did when we opened our first restaurant back in 1978!

It's no coincidence that Wednesday, July 30, also happens to be National Cheesecake Day. After all, what better time to enjoy the cheesecake you absolutely love! As you know, sharing is part of the fun at The Cheesecake Factory so feel free to share the news about this special offer with your friends.

So, come celebrate with us on National Cheesecake Day! And, stay tuned for more news about our 30th Anniversary Celebration!

Your friends at The Insider's Table

A friend of mine got this email...thought I'd share it.

Dear Insider,

In a few days The Cheesecake Factory will announce a very special offer in honor of our 30th anniversary. However, as is customary at the Insider's Table, we wanted to share the news with you first!

What's all the excitement about?

On Wednesday, July 30, Cheesecake Factory restaurants nationwide will offer every delicious slice of our more than 30 varieties of cheesecake for $1.50 per slice - just like we did when we opened our first restaurant back in 1978!

It's no coincidence that Wednesday, July 30, also happens to be National Cheesecake Day. After all, what better time to enjoy the cheesecake you absolutely love! As you know, sharing is part of the fun at The Cheesecake Factory so feel free to share the news about this special offer with your friends.

So, come celebrate with us on National Cheesecake Day! And, stay tuned for more news about our 30th Anniversary Celebration!

Your friends at The Insider's Table

I read about this in our local paper. It said it is limit one piece per person and no carry outs as well. This is at the restaraunts in our area anyways.

Ohh - so tempting! We just ate there last weekend and paid $7.19 with tax for one slice of Banana Cream cheesecake!:eek:I have to admit it was the best cheesecake I've ever eaten and it was easily big enough to split with hubby and then some! I might have to make another trip to W. Hartford tomorrow...

We went around 4:30pm to the new Cheesecake Factory at Polaris shopping mall in Columbus, OH. It openned on 06/30/08-the area around it is still a construction zone , we were able to be seated right away. The cheesecake was full sized for $1.50-they were out of Peanut butter cookie dough, banana cream, and one other cheesecake. We split a lunch entree, then ordered the carmel creme and rasberry. Mom couldn't finish her's and took half home. When we left, people were lined up down the hall (the main entrance isn't open yet as the area it faces is still a contruction zone). Wonderful freebie.

We went and it was SOOOO worth it!

We had to wait about 45 minutes, no big deal considering the amount of people there, I expected longer. My husband even ordered a piece and doesn't eat cheesecake and all the kids ordered one too. We put them in the center of the table and tried them all. The Godiva Chocolate and Carrot Cake Cheesecake were my favorites! Took home the rest of each to have tonight after dinner. So I am off to dinner so I can enjoy them again.

Thank you for the post! :D