six flags discounts

I am not sure when you plan to go or which park you plan to visit, but this is on thier website for the Illinois location:

ONLINE SPECIAL — BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE

Buy One Ticket, Get One Ticket Free online and visit by July 3. That's only $27.50 per person. Print tickets at home and go straight to the gate.

http://www.sixflags.com/greatAmerica/tickets/index.aspx

Look at the park you are going to and maybe find a deal for the place and time you are planning to visit.

OR

Check this out for free kids tickets (with paid adult) through august

http://www.frigocheeseheadssweeps.com/

I know that many places near six flags great america (like grocery stores, credit unions, community rec departments, etc.) offer discounted tickets. For example, my local Rec Dept. sells adult tickets for $36 - and I live about 100 miles away.

I've seen a couple more. There is $20 off on a Diet Coke can - thru 7/4 (it wasn't my can, so I didn't see all the details). Wendy's has coupons on their cups, too. I think it was $20 off before 7/4 and $10 off after.

This is one place I've never had to pay full price for. I hope you find a great deal. Have Fun!

If you work in the area of the part, or know anyone who does, they may also be able to get discounted tickets via their HR dept. We are considered a trip to the Six Flags in Springfield, MA and my sister and her fiancee (they live in Shrewsbury, MA) both said they can get discounted tickets through their workplace. Just another thing to consider! And I think they also offer online discounts? It was $29.99/ticket online when I looked a week or so ago. Good luck and have fun!

PS: I think the Entertainment Book may also have coupons...but my book is in the car so I'll update in a few minutes after checking!

• 1 year later...