new rx gift cards this week?

The Rite Aid one is in this weeks ad again. So if you have last weeks and this weeks you will have 2 for $30.00. CVS honors Rite Aids coupons and I transfered 2 from Walgreens to CVS and got $60.00 in gift cards.

Hope that helps.

You can print the coupon from RiteAids website, but in the fine print it says limit one perscription offer per patient.

I have 4 prescriptions that I could transfer, if they allowed more than 1. I read somewhere that RA would match Target or WM's $4 generics. I take three of those, and the 4th one is $12.

Is the gift card a RA gift card? Even if they allowed multiple, 4x30= $120. I dont' shop at RA enough to spend $120. I'd rather use that $120 to ease gas expenses. ;)

How do you transfer prescriptions?

My son has one at WM it is 22 dollars no matter where I go,but would like to bring it to WG or CVS or RA to get rid of the wait.WM is like a 20min wait everytime.

I see talk of switching htem and getting GCs.Would anyone be willing to direct me to how to do this?

TIA

D

You just bring in the empty bottle to the new pharmacy and they take care of the rest.

You would need to bring in the coupon for the GC of course, but I know some stores will

give them to you if you ask and transfer an rx to that store.

You just bring in the empty bottle to the new pharmacy and they take care of the rest.

You would need to bring in the coupon for the GC of course, but I know some stores will

give them to you if you ask and transfer an rx to that store.

Most pharmacies will call the other pharmacy for the transfer.YOu dont have to bring the bottle in at all

Just to let everyone know, in this weeks ads there are several prescription gift cards

available starting 6/15/08

Rite Aid has a $30.00 with a transfered prescription expires 7/31/08

Target has a $10.00 with any new or transfered expires 6/30/08

K-Mart has a $10.00 with any new or transfered expires 6/28/08

And remember CVS take all competitor coupons

I think I also saw an ad in Bi-Lo's ad for a $25 card with a new or transferred prescription.

I think I can spend a BiLo card quicker than I can RiteAid. But I may do the CVS one too for the next time their Coke products are on sale.

I tried to call to price my meds at Bi-Lo but the pharmacy is closed.

Just for kicks I got a price from RiteAid. The Metformin that I take is $30 at RA! :eek: I pay $4 at Target. The lady wasn't the nicest person on the phone either. I guess I didn't help matters because when I said something about that being $26 more than I pay now, she asked (with a tone that insinuated I was lying) "you only pay $3 for Metformin?" After hearing her tone I said "Uhmm nope, where I'm from 30 - 26 = 4." :tongue1:

Just to be a :gd_shake: I asked if they price matched. Surprisingly she said they price match pharmacies w/in 3 miles, and agreed to pricematch my prescription even though the closest Target (where I get mine) is probably 6 miles or so I think.

I may go ahead and transfer this prescription and get the $30 gift card, even though I'm finding RA to not have the friendly people other places do.

I have 2 more prescriptions too that are $4 at Target I'll consider transferring if I can find a price close to that with a gift card promo. I'll call Bi-Lo back tomorrow and check their price, as well as CVS.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We don't have CVS here :(. I know Target doesn't pm other store's coupons anymore.

Does Meijer's??? Or Walmart? Or Kmart?

My WM accepted one from me about a year ago, but had a log and only took one coupon per family per year. Haven't tried it again since. Around here, Kroger and Albertsons will also honor the coupons. Good Luck!:)