Help needed! Votes please!?

I have entered my daughter into a contest on a local radio station. It is www.wlit.com and its for the title of "Chicagolands Most Huggable Baby" There are only two weeks worth of voting left and they pick a semi-finalist each week. Its obviously a popularity contest and since I dont have a lot of family-friends I was wondering if GottaDeal members would help me out. I'm on this forum alot and keep my eyes peeled for any deal but usually the ones I get are already posted.

Heres the thing, I have almost 23 votes a day from family and friend and last week it wasn't enough to put her in the finalist. I could really use the prize $ and I would love to have a kid named most huggable in our metro-area. To vote you just need a valid email. You would go to the site, click on the contest, and look for her under "C" and her name is Cielo C. Shes I beleive number 14 on the pictures. You click the link below the arrows to vote and go to C again then find her and click the circle below her name & picture. Then just type your email into the area below at the bottom of the page. It will confirm your email is true by sending you a link to click to confirm your vote then thats it. You can vote 1x daily per email address so I do it 3xs. Also, if you vote you may have to clear your cookies to vote again under a different email.

I know its a long shot but I thought I'd try. If you can help it would be great appreciated!!!

Thank you to everyone who is voting and will vote!

Please dont forget this is daily! If you cant do it I understand we all have our own lives and family. I just wanted to let you know though.

Semi-Finalists are picked on Tuesday at noon their picture is posted on the contest page...Thank you all!!!

Not anymore for this week! Hopefully she makes it to Semi-Finals! If not I have 1 more week to get as many votes as I can to get her into the last week of Semi-Finals...if she doesn't make it its over. If she does then its Voting one last week on the 4 top babies and hopefully she is one! Please keep watching this post I will keep you all posted unless you guys want to watch yourself but I'll let you know tomorrow at noon if your efforts helped her make it. ***Fingers crossed***!! Im so nervous...

Her grandmother said if she doesnt make it this week she will vote under 100 emails each day. Shes already doing over 30emails a day. If not this thing is rigged!