AT&T Nokia 2610 (Refurb) Pay as You Go or Pick Your Plan $9.99 w/$10 of airtime!

Nat1128

Sorry, guys I tried to include a link, but it says I haven't been here long enough. If you just go to the AT&T GoPhone site it will be on the front page

I never thought I could get a free phone on a non-contract plan, but I finally found one. I have had this phone for a month now and it works great

AT&T has a great "Pick Your Plan" option that is almost identical to plans where you have to sign up for 1 or two years of service, with different levels of anytime and free night and weekend minutes.

it's great for people like me who have bad credit and don't want to sign a contract

also, i think it would be a good emergency back up phone to keep in the glove compartment or something

yeah, I joined here in 2005 as you can see, but never really posted before.

I just started getting into the forums over the last week or so. There is so much more to Gottadeal than just the front page....lol

Does anyone know if these phones will work internationally? The second phone say it

has triband international. My DS is doing his next semester in England and I know our

current Verizon plan would not work internationally (well not w/o HUGE fees)

I will buy this if I can use it for our international calls.

HELP???

I called them about the international calling and they were very helpful...the second

phone shown does work internationally. so I have ordered 2 of them and we can call

each other for a discounted international rate.

Try calling them..the cs rep I spoke to was very nice and helpful

Does anyone know if these phones will work internationally? The second phone say it

has triband international. My DS is doing his next semester in England and I know our

current Verizon plan would not work internationally (well not w/o HUGE fees)

I will buy this if I can use it for our international calls.

HELP???

you should check out callingcards.com also

they have excellent international rates like 1.8 cents a minute to the U.K. with no connection fee

Sorry for the dumb questions but if I order these phones and plan on using my sim card from ATT in them do I have to have a way to activate them first?? Thanks for any help.

Susan

not sure, but you could try dialing 611 on your cell and ask customer service