Looking for Budget Webhosting $10-$20 a year

Ripplehost has been down for 36 hours :eyepoppin , I have had enough.

I should have jumped on the telnap special about a month ago but, I thought Alan had finally gotten his act together.

Looking for a reliable host with 200MB storge and 5Gb of bandwidth or better. Also would lkike Shell and SSH access.

Anyone got some recommendations???

Thanks just moved 1 domain to hostpc, it was the most inportant of the two.

For the other that I'd like SSH for, I'd give Cernax a try. But SSH is on dedicated servers only so....

Thanks for the Telnap deal offer. My paypal account is bone dry right now. Can I use the 2checkout option??

Thanks just moved 1 domain to hostpc, it was the most inportant of the two.

For the other that I'd like SSH for, I'd give Cernax a try. But SSH is on dedicated servers only so....

Thanks for the Telnap deal offer. My paypal account is bone dry right now. Can I use the 2checkout option??

SSH is very rarely enabled on shared hosting accounts, due to it being a security risk. Due to the way Cernax's servers are set up I doubt they would be able to give you ssh.

You can use the 2checkout option when ordering if necessary, but paypal is preferred.

Thanks ordering now!

Thanks you both for the help and the deals!!

BTW: You might be able to pickup a few more customers over at ripplehost.com there are alot of unhappy people.

I'll at least link to telnap..

SSH is very rarely enabled on shared hosting accounts, due to it being a security risk. Due to the way Cernax's servers are set up I doubt they would be able to give you ssh.

You can use the 2checkout option when ordering if necessary, but paypal is preferred.

I can actually :)

Thanks ordering now!

Thanks you both for the help and the deals!!

BTW: You might be able to pickup a few more customers over at ripplehost.com there are alot of unhappy people.

I'll at least link to telnap..

As I've said for the past 3 years "you get what you pay for". Words to live by.

Guest Unregistered

Just wanted to say THANKS!!! to Rossman and DeviousTrap.

I setup one domain with hostpc and another on Telnap. Got my setup emails right away from both. Had both domains up and running in an hour within a couple of Hours emails began flowing again, and by early Thursday morning new DNS had fully propagated. Both domains were both fully functional. By comparision ripplehost magically came back up some time Thurday night or Friday morning, with no explanation, reason, or apology for a 5 day outage from Alan. (at least I could get my backups).

Thanks for the deal DeviousTrap! Much Appreciated!

Hostpc was also a good deal as I got in on the 2 for 1 sale AND the two free months offer. 10GB bandwidth and 600Mb storage for 14 months @ $29.99 is sweet.

Hostpc's support is great when I opened a ticket to request my 2 free months credit I had a response within minutes.

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!

No more frequent and often days long outages for me, and good ridenece to Alan's "Do NOT PM or E-mail me unless i request that you do so." Support model!

Just wanted to say THANKS!!! to Rossman and DeviousTrap.

I setup one domain with hostpc and another on Telnap. Got my setup emails right away from both. Had both domains up and running in an hour within a couple of Hours emails began flowing again, and by early Thursday morning new DNS had fully propagated. Both domains were both fully functional. By comparision ripplehost magically came back up some time Thurday night or Friday morning, with no explanation, reason, or apology for a 5 day outage from Alan. (at least I could get my backups).

Thanks for the deal DeviousTrap! Much Appreciated!

Hostpc was also a good deal as I got in on the 2 for 1 sale AND the two free months offer. 10GB bandwidth and 600Mb storage for 14 months @ $29.99 is sweet.

Hostpc's support is great when I opened a ticket to request my 2 free months credit I had a response within minutes.

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!

No more frequent and often days long outages for me, and good ridenece to Alan's "Do NOT PM or E-mail me unless i request that you do so." Support model!

Glad you're happy :)

Joe from HostPC is a good guy, I actually have an account with them that I host my emergency pager address at.