Spongebob Squarepants 1 GB MP3 Player $14.99 @ graveyardmall.com

jerseygirl

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/graveyard_1992_15989488

Spongebob Squarepants 1 GB MP3 Player

Have you ever wished you could jam out to your favorite songs with Nickelodeon's SpongeBob SquarePants? Now you can with this incredible 1GB digital audio player. Capable of storing up to 32 hours of WMA music or 16 hours of MP3 music, this digital audio player will have you dancing all night long.

SpongeBob-themed digital audio player looks as good as it sounds

1GB built-in memory stores more than 32 hours of WMA music files or 16 hours of MP3 files

SD card slot lets you expand the player's memory up to 2GB (SD/MMC memory cards not included)

Dot-matrix LCD with blue backlight makes it easy to see what you're listening to, even in the dark

Features "last song resume" function as well as parental volume control

Includes stereo earbuds, built-in rechargeable battery and USB connector

Was $49.99

Now $14.99 http://www.graveyardmall.com/spsq1gbmp3pl.html

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased mine for a birthday gift. which is 3/27. and nothing yet. i was tempted to try and cancell the order. then today they had the sponge bob mp3 players as the deal of the day on graveyardmall again with this explaination.

*Last time we got these in, half turned out to be Tinkerbell instead of Spongebob. We sent them back and had them replaced and they just came in today. So if you already ordered, they'll go out today and tomorrow, and if your ordering for the first time...we've checked them, and they're all here now.

me too. Wish they would have notified us by email about this problem. I received an email this morning finally that it has been shipped! Just a little too late, my stepson goes back to his mom this friday. I don't think it will make it. Now we have to wait until the summer.