Dora or Tinkerbell Rolling Luggage - Now $4.99 & $0.99 Ship (was $24.99) @ Kohls.com

noehlp

THANK YOU!! My ds loves Dora and his 2nd birthday is right around the corner.

I did get an error message when I tried to enter my order, but I called customer service and it went right through - only $6.40 shipped - and I don't even have a Kohl's card :)

Thanks a bunch! I bought the tinkerbell luggage, and a set of thermals for my dd for $3. I wasn't very optimistic about the thermals because everytime I add something to my cart it allows me to pay and everything and then says out of stock, but this order went through. I will post the link to the thermals if anyone else is interested.

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/clearance/kids1/girls716/PRD~254952/Sonoma+life+style+Best+Friends+Kitten+Long+Underwear+Set.jsp

Thanks a bunch! I bought the tink one to match the luggage. I think the princess one is oos, though.

did anyone's order get cancelled? My Tink one shipped and the Dora one (part of the same order) was stuck in the "partial fulfillment" status until tosday when it got cancelled. Oh well - still a great deal, OP!

That's weird! I was just able to order the Dora one...

There site is not easy to navigate, I was looking for these also oos, but I already ordered 2 backpack styl ones from Disneyoutlet for twice the price $9.99, + 25 off and $5 shipping so I guess I shouldn't complain too much, but they have a lot of winter stuff on sale really cheap, gloves, hats ect. I went to the girls 7-16 then kept on clicking, they should have a different sorting system. And on some of the other post, trying to get clearance pots, some of us can't even get into some of the areas, it's really strange, I wonder if card holders get different options on their site?