Official One-and-Only Pepsi Stuff Discussion / Code Posting Thread

Brad

:yup: That would be nice. I do see that they now have a red mp3 player for 175 points, fwiw. And a set of Sennheiser headphones which are a great brand (don't know about this specific model tho).

Okay, so what do you guys think, I have enough again for another DVD, do I get:

A) ALF - My kids have never seen it, I watched it and loved it when I was younger, and I would probably still like it. I think they have 4 different seasons available. I am sure I won't remember exactly what happens each episode since it's been at least 15 years since I last watched ALF. I'd probably start getting Season One.

B) Greys Anatomy - I like Greys Anatomy, but have seen many of the episodes, not sure which ones, but I've seen them. My oldest dd also likes Greys Anatomy.

So vote, please, which should I get? :)I have the Sennheiser headphones;they're very nice.

TIA

I have the Senheiser headphones;they're very nice.

anyone have the digital pic keychain??.......if so any probs with the software for xp or vista??.........just wonderin cuz i read the reviews and considerin this for xmas gifts

it looks like the one from sears from BF. we bought one as a gift then... DH said it was a pain loading the pics on, but the kids grandmother loves it.... Software does not run on mac...

• 3 weeks later...
Pepsi is on sale this week @ Walgreens .. with the coupon in the paper you get 4 12 packs for 11, then there is a coupon for a free 12 pack of Diet Pepsi Max. When I checked out, I got a bonus coupon from the register for 10 extra Pepsi stuff points. Sweet!

I have ordered a few things with my pepsi points. I have gotten a CD, a basic dark blue light weight t shirt, and the digital keychain. So far the shirt is a good fit and comfy and the keychain is a cool gadget. My dh loves it. It took a little bit to figure it out, but it is a great gift the only down fall is it needs to be charged quite a bit. I still may get some for X-mas gifts.

think they are ever going to add anything or should I just spend the points?

They have had a low stock for quit awhile now. Isn't this suppose to go until December? I have no patience so I have spent mine as soon as I had enough to get something.:)

• 2 weeks later...

I traded in some points and got 6 CDs. they came super fast - less than a week - and each of the 6 were wrapped differently and mailed separately. I didn't know one warehouse would have 6 different ways to wrap a single CD...

:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This is what all I have redeemed with my pepsi points(well people saved their points for me too).

Pepsi-Cola Tote Bag, Navy/White (Apparel)

Zune MP3 Player song download

Zune MP3 Player song download

Firehouse Dog (Full Screen Edition) by Josh Hutcherson (DVD)

Small Town Girl by Kellie Pickler (CD)

Kingston Data Traveler 2 GB USB Drive (DTI/2GB) (Electronics)

Coby 1.5-Inch Digital Photo Keychain (White) (Electronics)

October Road - The Complete First Season by Rebecca Field (DVD)

Grey's Anatomy - The Complete First Season by Ellen Pompeo (DVD)

Underdog by Amy Adams

• 1 month later...
I would guess if it has been effective against coke they might, but the pepsi one bottles don't have points, and the coworker who drinks diet pepsi has been dismayed to find diet replaced with one in the cafeteria, so I may not have any points any way :)