Official One-and-Only Pepsi Stuff Discussion / Code Posting Thread

Brad

I got sweatshirt jacket, towel and pajamas. so far. I jut ordered the little tote bag. If anyone is ordering clothing be prepared that the sizes run small. The pajamas the pants fit but shirt would fit my 10 year old niece. she is very skinny. SO I kept the pant and gave the shirt to her. The beach towel are not as heavy as there were the last night pepsi gave away stuff. I was very disappointed this time in the quailty of things. They were alot nice before.

I got sweatshirt jacket, towel and pajamas. so far. I jut ordered the little tote bag. If anyone is ordering clothing be prepared that the sizes run small. The pajamas the pants fit but shirt would fit my 10 year old niece. she is very skinny. SO I kept the pant and gave the shirt to her. The beach towel are not as heavy as there were the last night pepsi gave away stuff. I was very disappointed this time in the quailty of things. They were alot nice before.

This is good to know. Thanks for the info.

Anyone know if they are going to restock or add more to their electronics pepsi points section? It is slim and bare now. :(

I know!I'd like to see notebooks and digital cameras!

:yup: That would be nice. I do see that they now have a red mp3 player for 175 points, fwiw. And a set of Sennheiser headphones which are a great brand (don't know about this specific model tho).

Okay, so what do you guys think, I have enough again for another DVD, do I get:

A) ALF - My kids have never seen it, I watched it and loved it when I was younger, and I would probably still like it. I think they have 4 different seasons available. I am sure I won't remember exactly what happens each episode since it's been at least 15 years since I last watched ALF. I'd probably start getting Season One.

B) Greys Anatomy - I like Greys Anatomy, but have seen many of the episodes, not sure which ones, but I've seen them. My oldest dd also likes Greys Anatomy.

So vote, please, which should I get? :)

TIA

:yup: That would be nice. I do see that they now have a red mp3 player for 175 points, fwiw. And a set of Sennheiser headphones which are a great brand (don't know about this specific model tho).

Okay, so what do you guys think, I have enough again for another DVD, do I get:

A) ALF - My kids have never seen it, I watched it and loved it when I was younger, and I would probably still like it. I think they have 4 different seasons available. I am sure I won't remember exactly what happens each episode since it's been at least 15 years since I last watched ALF. I'd probably start getting Season One.

B) Greys Anatomy - I like Greys Anatomy, but have seen many of the episodes, not sure which ones, but I've seen them. My oldest dd also likes Greys Anatomy.

So vote, please, which should I get? :)

TIA

I vote for neither. you won't watch B often enough to own in... and A... well... maybe a rental?

I vote for neither. you won't watch B often enough to own in... and A... well... maybe a rental?

Conj - I have to say you are right. lol I just want to spend spend spend the points. :) I just can't find anything better to get. Any suggestions?

Conj - I have to say you are right. lol I just want to spend spend spend the points. :) I just can't find anything better to get. Any suggestions?

save the points. if you HAVE to spend them: music is better than DVD because you are more likely to listen to a CD over & over than watch a DVD over & over...

Or you could start Xmas shopping...

I have been saving them. every so often I poke around to see what I could get... but I haven't spent them yet.

Here's another code. Please post if redeeemed. I paid $2.50 for this Diet Pepsi at a concert last night. :eyepoppin I brought the bottle home in my purse to avoid losing the code. That took a little of the sting out of the price.

IET0L

MBVVS

Here's another code. Please post if redeeemed. I paid $2.50 for this Diet Pepsi at a concert last night. :eyepoppin I brought the bottle home in my purse to avoid losing the code. That took a little of the sting out of the price.

IET0L

MBVVS

Thanks for the code:)

• 2 weeks later...

Here's on from a 12 pack

SWYFKROSXN

(The first "S" might be an 8 - maybe a 9? The print's messed up - but the rest of the letters are clear, good luck)

some one has used it. Please post when you use the code. thanks

here's another free code...

flxbyv7z7e

thanks for sharing! You post so many I am surprised you don't start collecting :).

Someone has already cashed this in... again, folks, please post when you use the codes...

thanks for sharing! You post so many I am surprised you don't start collecting :).

Someone has already cashed this in... again, folks, please post when you use the codes...

I know I know, I prolly should but I'm doing coke & I'm hoping maybe someone will return the favor someday!!;)

Well anyways here's some more,

emrpcm647t

v79ahmitra

fav9znwrta

mhc6r7jb9j

I know I know, I prolly should but I'm doing coke & I'm hoping maybe someone will return the favor someday!!;)

Well anyways here's some more,

emrpcm647t

v79ahmitra

fav9znwrta

mhc6r7jb9j

All have already been used. oh well, maybe next time. :(

Thanks for sharing them though.

• 4 weeks later...