$20 off when you spend $49 on Kellogg's, Keebler, Pop-Tarts & more at Amazon.com

Fishboysmom

Sorry if this is a repost but I did a search and didn't see it listed.

Save $20 when you spend $49 or more on any combination of products by such popular brands as Kellogg's, Keebler, Pop-Tarts, Cheez-It, and more.

Use code KELLOGG1. (restrictions apply). Offer valid through January 31, 2008.

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=sa_menu_gro5/105-5251430-1554017?%5Fencoding=UTF8&node=16310101

Anyone have a clue how much the individual Kellogg's cereal bowls usually cost in store? I'm thinking this would be a GREAT no clean-up snack!

If you use the Target coupon generator and your store accepts expired coupons, you can get the individual bowls free. The coupon is a $1 and they usually cost 97 cents.

Don't buy the poptarts! They're a little expensive!

I think a lot of it is overpriced, but my sister who lives in Maryland thinks some of it is GREAT deals. It just depends on where you live and your local market.

I am lucky enough to have a bent and dent store. So pop tarts and special K bars are only $1 a box. :eyepoppin But this deal is a steal for someone like my mom that lives in the middle of no where and you have to float a loan to buy groceries or drive an hour 1 way.:no:

I told her about it. Thanks for the heads up.:cheesy:

There is a special on Kashi products also. If you spend $49, you can use the code GOLEAN55 when you check out and get $20 off.

I have tried a lot of diet foods in my life and the Kashi stuff is some of the best I have tried. I bought the large Go Lean bars and I have been using them as meal replacement bars for breakfast. They have a good fiber content and a good protein content. They taste good, but the fiber makes them like any other meal replacement bar. They are almost 3 ounces each and come 12/box. You can buy 3 -12/box flavors and use the code. You get 36 "meal replacement bars" for like $29.xx and they ship for free.

BTW, I have lost about 6 pounds in two weeks doing this.

There is a special on Kashi products also. If you spend $49, you can use the code GOLEAN55 when you check out and get $20 off.

I have tried a lot of diet foods in my life and the Kashi stuff is some of the best I have tried. I bought the large Go Lean bars and I have been using them as meal replacement bars for breakfast. They have a good fiber content and a good protein content. They taste good, but the fiber makes them like any other meal replacement bar. They are almost 3 ounces each and come 12/box. You can buy 3 -12/box flavors and use the code. You get 36 "meal replacement bars" for like $29.xx and they ship for free.

BTW, I have lost about 6 pounds in two weeks doing this.

The Kashi Oatmeal Cookie bars are THE BEST THING EVER! If you haven' tried them, then you should!

The pop tarts work out to $1.11 a 8 pk box after coupon. I think that's great for name brand toaster pastries! I got a set of 16 pk boxes and a set of 8 pk boxes to get it to $51 minus the $20 coupon is $31 divided by 224 is .13 a pop tart times 8 (for the typical 8 pk in the stores) equals $1.10 per typical store box.

I agree the deal is only good with the discount. They are about the same as grocery store prices without any discounts otherwise!

I'd think poptarts would last awhile. Especially since they are individually wrapped. If she goes to school you could even put some in her lunch as a snack. My DD loves getting them in her lunch too...

Maybe you can check if they have a shelf date at a local store then decide...?

I find that without the deals - the Amazon prices are quite high. But with these $20 off discounts the price is the same or slightly less than my grocery store..... and I don't have to actually go shop for them!

The kid cliff bars are a great price with the discount and they are snacks I am happy for my kids to eat..