Bath and Body Works

sugarwoods

josher5513 -

do you know which of the les couvents were 90% - i bought lots of the face lotion with spf a couple of days ago and i wonder if it went down more

- peter thomas roth, some ahava, pure line, one of the selftanner lines, and leaf and rusher are also 90% off

josher5513 -

do you know which of the les couvents were 90% - i bought lots of the face lotion with spf a couple of days ago and i wonder if it went down more

I'm not totally for sure, I'd have to check, but it's expected that the entire Le Couvent line will go 90% within a few days, to include all stores.

I called BBW today and everything that was at 90% went back up to 75%off. Scored some good deals though. Hopefully they will go back to 90% off in a couple of days. Anyone know why they went back up to 75% off? Seems kind of weird.

My store had 75% off also (Colo Spgs)- got some pretty good stuff for my mom's b-day basket- bath pillow, facial mask, lip plumper, and a coupon for a Wexler eye cream free at the end of the month

Hi to a fellow Colorado Gotta Dealer!

I've been to Colorado Springs 3 times, each time to visit my brother while he was stationed at Fort Carson. I would pick him up and he would stay with us in Boulder for the weekend and go to a football game:D.

How do you like it down there?

Have a great week and great weekend!

My store had 75% off also (Colo Spgs)- got some pretty good stuff for my mom's b-day basket- bath pillow, facial mask, lip plumper, and a coupon for a Wexler eye cream free at the end of the month

Totally off subject, I know, but we just bought some property about 40 miles from you just outside of Canon City. We LOVE your part of Colorado!:D

You know what they did have that was 75% off, was the Strawberry Peppermint scent, I think it is called. It is in a bright pink bottle. $3 for the 3 in 1, and $2 for the lotion. Full size bottles!!! I picked up lots for Valentines day gifts. They look totally Valentines-ish! I will say it is not my favourite scent but it smells kind of yummy! :gdlicklips:

I was at the Bath and Body works in Palm Beach Gardens today and they had goldie lip glosses for 90% off today. One was a pale pink color and one was clear . They came out to .84 cents. Not bad for my 2 1/2 DD to wear since she wants make-up everytime I wear make up they also had.

1 5 for 10 or 7 for $20 anti-bacterial soaps

2. Most of the body washes $5.00 I stocked up on the Breathe line these are normally 12.00

3. 75% off of a hand and body cream that was honey and shea butter. Hopefully this helps my dry skin.

They had a ton of 75% an 50% but was with DH, DS,and DD and they started to pace up and down so I had to make it a quick trip.

Has anyone found the glycerine soap in the warm vanilla sugar scent in their store?? I haven't been able to find it here (NJ):no:

No. The manager told me they only have a (small) select group for the $1.00 glycerin soap this time. :( At my store it's only four or five scents.

No. The manager told me they only have a (small) select group for the $1.00 glycerin soap this time. :( At my store it's only four or five scents.

Yes, I'm in NJ and it seems to be the same near me (Woodbridge store). I got Sweet Pea, Tangerine (or some orange scent), and one or two others on the first week the sale was running. When I called the second week, she said they had only one scent left, and it wasn't one that I liked. I got hooked on the warm vanilla sugar last year and am almost running out of my stash from last year:cry2:

Hi BoulderChick! And hi Kara1204- my mom lives in Rockvale, outside of Canon City! Nice to see other Colorado gottadealers too- not many of us! Love it here in Colo Spgs- wouldnt want to be anywhere else!

Hi, I feel the same way about Boulder!:D I've noticed that there aren't many Colorado people here, its crazy, but then again, I don't have to fight with a fellow gottadealer over a clearence item.;)

Have a great day!

3. 75% off of a hand and body cream that was honey and shea butter. Hopefully this helps my dry skin.

I love this stuff. I bought 12 when they were on sale online. (No BBW within 100 miles...*Sigh*)

Anyway, before I found this, my hands would crack and bleed every winter. I don't know what I'm going to do when I run out...but that should be about 3 years from now, so....

how do you get the 10 off 30 coupon

They print on the bottom of your cash register receipt in the form of a survey. The survey is super quick and simple to complete. The key is to give the cashier your email address and phone number.....at Christmas I told one of the cashiers that I already gave my information, she told me the more often you give your info, the better coupons you get. It seems like everytime I give my info, I get another coupon.

They print on the bottom of your cash register receipt in the form of a survey. The survey is super quick and simple to complete. The key is to give the cashier your email address and phone number.....at Christmas I told one of the cashiers that I already gave my information, she told me the more often you give your info, the better coupons you get. It seems like everytime I give my info, I get another coupon.

Thanks happygirl326!! I will say that I have done a few of these survey's lately. Sometimes they are quick but some have taken 10 mins or more. But for $10 FREE merchandise even 10 mins is fine!!! :D The first few I did however were literally 2 mins long.

Awesome, I just left this store and there was no 90% off (I am in Mobile, Alabama) but there was 75% off and there were a lot of bins of things marked down to $3 or $4. I will get my receipt and look at it because I did give her my email address!!!!