Macy's Sale Jan. 5th ????

dakota843sc

I saw online that Macy's is having a HUGE ONE DAY ONLY SALE on Jan. 5th. Does anyone have more detailed info? My husband has his eye on a suede Claiborne jacket. It's 50% off right now and was wondering if it will go any lower. I don't think the 15% off coupon applies to this either. Any help is much appreciated.

the commercial says preview on friday the 4th?? a nyoneknow anything about this??

I think that means if you are a card holder you can get the prices the 4th.

I know some stores used to let you get the price on the preview day but not pick it up till the next day which is a waste of time to me; I don't know if anyone does that anymore (clinique does though).

I think that means if you are a card holder you can get the prices the 4th.

I know some stores used to let you get the price on the preview day but not pick it up till the next day which is a waste of time to me; I don't know if anyone does that anymore (clinique does though).

the mall is usually busier on saturday, so you could shop when the mall wasn't so busy and then just run in & pick up your stuff tomorrow

Looks like this here in Central Ohio

extra 30% off fashion clearance for her

extra 40% off clearance for the home

extra 50% off clearance for him & the kids

personally I think this stinks! why not the same additional % off for everyone???

Looks like this here in Central Ohio

extra 30% off fashion clearance for her

extra 40% off clearance for the home

extra 50% off clearance for him & the kids

personally I think this stinks! why not the same additional % off for everyone???

They will go deeper later with the ladies - they always do.

the mall is usually busier on saturday, so you could shop when the mall wasn't so busy and then just run in & pick up your stuff tomorrow

i like going after 7pm. they usually stay open late on saturdays. if it's picked over, that's fine, because i certainly was not going to fight the masses on saturday.

or i could go really late on friday nite.

I went today and they had tons of kids summer stuff out from last season - it was marked 75% off or more and then the additional 50% off. I was getting things as low $.75 (Greendog brand), but they also had Nautica swim trunks, Guess tees and shorts, Calvin Klein tees and shorts, girls and boys 3 piece sets... lots of great deals.

There is a coupon for $10 off a $50 purchase at this link for tomorrow

http://shopping.chron.com/sp?cid=&keywords=leases&p=search_harvest&sNum=1

It's from the Houston Chronicle, but I live in Hawaii and was able to print it out and use it. I had to copy and paste the image into another program to print it. When you click on the add click on "view large image" on the left to get the coupon big.

I found a 400 dollar bed set in clearance yesterday for about 130, but shipping was almost 24 dollars!!! I am taking a chance that it will still be there and maybe they will bring back free shipping. I figure if I am suppose to have it, I will get free shipping. If not, I'll just wait until I can find something else. Yes, I know I am cheap LOL for not wanting to pay the HUGE shipping charge!!:P

I found a 400 dollar bed set in clearance yesterday for about 130, but shipping was almost 24 dollars!!! I am taking a chance that it will still be there and maybe they will bring back free shipping. I figure if I am suppose to have it, I will get free shipping. If not, I'll just wait until I can find something else. Yes, I know I am cheap LOL for not wanting to pay the HUGE shipping charge!!:P

I never want to pay huge shipping charges.....Doesn't go with my gottadeal lifestyle.;)

I have a Platnum Macy's charge & still haven't figured out how to get the free ship from my extra benafits. Does anyone know how to take advantage of this?

I have the black elite card and if I'm not mistaking I think that the free package delivery is if you are sending a package from the store to someone or shipping from another store. I don't believe that it is an actual free shipping from the on-line site???

Well I have to say I am sure glad I waited since when I went on the web sight today, they had free shipping in the bath and linen department if you spent 150.00 or more!!! Since I wasn't quite up to the 150, I went ahead and ordered 2 new European pillows that I had wanted that were also on sale. I made out fantastic!! Plus not only did I get the bed set that was 400 for 130, it also came with the matching bonus of the 2 throw pillows for the bed and the 2 matching covers for the new pillows I bought!!! I saved a ton and I am thrilled I waited and took a chance to order it today to get the free shipping. :cheesy: