Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I am so upset right now!! I purchased the Art Easel for $5 last week and finally got around to opening the box to put it togeather. There was a HUGE hole about the size of a fist through the dry erase board! I know they dont have anymore left so I am going to have to return it! I was really excited to get that one for my DS! :mad:

For those that got both the easel and art desk, do you like the desk better? I am thinking about getting that since they had a bunch of those left.

I went to 2 Targets today looking for the sewing machine with no luck. I even drove to one that was about 20 miles away:eyepoppin There are none left in the Phoenix area. If anybody is willing to pick one up for me you will be reimbursed plus:D Thanks!

They had 3 of the Shark ones at the Irvington/I19 Target but they rang up at $69.00 when I scanned it. I'll keep you posted.

I am so upset right now!! I purchased the Art Easel for $5 last week and finally got around to opening the box to put it togeather. There was a HUGE hole about the size of a fist through the dry erase board! I know they dont have anymore left so I am going to have to return it! I was really excited to get that one for my DS! :mad:

For those that got both the easel and art desk, do you like the desk better? I am thinking about getting that since they had a bunch of those left.

My daughter has an easel and I find she sits to draw, etc. more than she stands. I went looking for the desks today and had no luck. :(

I swear I am a shopaholic. If rehab wasn't for quitters I would go.

Do they have support groups for people like me?

You don't need a support group. You have one right here & we're helping you shop as much as poss. You just need a good contractor like the rest of us do, to add an addition or at least some great shelving for our deals.:yup:

You don't need a support group. You have one right here & we're helping you shop as much as poss. You just need a good contractor like the rest of us do, to add an addition or at least some great shelving for our deals.:yup:

I was just thinking that. I moved into my new house this past weekend and am trying to figure out where the heck I'm going to put all of the toys I bought at 75% off. lol I am going to need to buy some shelving units to store them in the garage.

Heads up the Torpedo projector!! I bought one at the $39.98, tried forever to get it to work, nothing!! I could get the menu up, so the light bulb wasn't burnt out. The directions are unbelievable unclear, and it didn't work as a plug n play.

Just make sure you save your receipt!!!!

North

Hi again, North!

Did you by any chance hook it up to the A/V "IN" buttons? I am not very tech-savvy and had the exact same issue as you describe when I tried it today. Then my hubby came home and politelty pointed out to me that unlike most plug-n play toys, this one would need to be plugged into the A/V "OUT" holes which are only in the back of our DVD player, not the front. Once I did that the projector came on right away and I must say we all enjoyed a very fun hour watching a Max and Ruby DVD on our wall. I thought the picture was great - I'm not super picky, but really couldn't find anything to complain about. If you see these, I say get one! :)

Edited by cokemeyer

Todays finds:

Dr Pepper mens PJ's $4.98

Men's Boxer shorts 3 pk $2.48

Colgate toothpaste $1.38 (minus .75 Mfg Coupon)

Cupcake Sprinkles .76

Panda Socks from Nick & Nora $2.48 (Not the best deal but my DD loves Pandas and I waited and missed the PJ's

They had 3 of the Shark ones at the Irvington/I19 Target but they rang up at $69.00 when I scanned it. I'll keep you posted.

I think you are scanning the other shark sewing machine that is in their weekly ad!! It is for 69.00 on sale right now. There is a link somewhere in this thread showing you what it looks like.

I found a 1 vs. 100 (I think this is the name of it...lol) game for $3.14. It was originally $24.99. I've been working on increasing my game collection this past year. Between Amazon and Target, I have more games than I will probably ever play. It's time to start having game nights!

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Sorry so long...I just came back from the Vogel Rd Target and I'm so mad!!! A lady was returning the Barbie golf set for young girls. The real golf clubs with bag & accessories. It was returned for $8.xx. I check out the dollar spot then noticed the box in a cart outside the cust svc area.

I put it in my cart while I shopped. Scanned it and it came up not on file. Asked a clerk by the sheets if she could scan it with her price gun. She said it came up NOF also. There was a backroom tag and she said it scanned for full price. I explained I knew they had been on clearance so she suggested going to cust svc. I thought okay they just returned it so they will know the real price. There was a new young guy at cust svc I explained to him what was going on. He scanned the backroom tag and said $26.xx. The full price. I asked him if we could call a manager. He call the head cashier. I have heard her deal with people before and she never, never gives anyone a break. So she said no full price only. I asked for a manager, she called someone on the radio, I told her I would even pay 50% off if I could have them. She rolled her eyes! She talked to the mgr and turned to me and said no, full price. I asked her if I could speak to the mgr in person, she told me no, the best I could do was pay full price. When I ask her how could it be returned for 90% off and then tell me the price was $26.xx. She said "I don't know how it works but it is full price!"

I just shooked my head and walked away before I said something I'd regret.

They also had a Connect game that I got on clearance for $2.74 marked $10, she said it was $10 because they raise prices after most things are gone on clearance. ???????

Thank you for letting me vent.

If anyone the St.Louis area sees the Barbie golf clubs under $26 please let me know. My DGD has started golfing with my SIL and would love these. Thanks!

Hey Cokemeyer,

We have one of those tv/vhs/dvd all in 1 units. The av/in/out is locate don the front of the tv. I tried everything. Started w/red/red, yellow/yellow, ect. Then tried to switch them up, still to no avail. I'm happy that yours worked finally. I forgot to mention that when I got mine home and opened it, it seemed to have already been opened before. I think it was just a BUM system.

Good luck 2 those of u who buy 1

North

That is the plan. We are having it catered, but it will cost $157.25 just for tea and then the same amount for lemondae. That is ridiculous!

I am not sure what size you are looking for but our Target had them for $21, I think it said 5 gallons, they looked good size. You definitely could have jugs of tea and lemonade under the table to refill them. I know you can rent drink dispensers from rental party supplies (which may look abit more dressy).

I am not sure what size you are looking for but our Target had them for $21, I think it said 5 gallons, they looked good size. You definitely could have jugs of tea and lemonade under the table to refill them. I know you can rent drink dispensers from rental party supplies (which may look abit more dressy).

Thanks!

I Thought I Missed Out On The Big Toy Clearance So When I Went Yesterday Afternoon To Return I Wasnt Really Hoping For Anything But I Made Out With Two Cart Fulls. I Bought The Barbie Clubs For 9.98 I Can Play Guitar Was 79.00 I Got For 19.98! I Also Got The Cranium Carnival Clubhouse, Incredible It Was 14.98 From 59.99! Oh Yeah And The Other Day I Got The Barbie Hot Tub Party Bus For 9.98 From 39.99 Many Of The Items Were Only Marked 30% But I Scanned Them And Almost Had A Heart Attack.

I Thought I Missed Out On The Big Toy Clearance So When I Went Yesterday Afternoon To Return I Wasnt Really Hoping For Anything But I Made Out With Two Cart Fulls. I Bought The Barbie Clubs For 9.98 I Can Play Guitar Was 79.00 I Got For 19.98! I Also Got The Cranium Carnival Clubhouse, Incredible It Was 14.98 From 59.99! Oh Yeah And The Other Day I Got The Barbie Hot Tub Party Bus For 9.98 From 39.99 Many Of The Items Were Only Marked 30% But I Scanned Them And Almost Had A Heart Attack.

So THAT'S where all the clearance went! LOL

Great finds!

Hey Cokemeyer,

We have one of those tv/vhs/dvd all in 1 units. The av/in/out is locate don the front of the tv. I tried everything. Started w/red/red, yellow/yellow, ect. Then tried to switch them up, still to no avail. I'm happy that yours worked finally. I forgot to mention that when I got mine home and opened it, it seemed to have already been opened before. I think it was just a BUM system.

Good luck 2 those of u who buy 1

North

sorry! bummer - I was hoping maybe you did the same thing I did. I was wondering if it would even work with a combo TV/DVD player...I wonder if maybe it does not because it gets confused as to where to send the signal - TV or torpedo unit? not sure...

Colleen

(going to sign my actual name for once because I fear my username may get misinterpreted or something. yes, I'm paranoid! :) My son's preschool friend's Mom thought cokemeyer was some sort of drug reference, (yikes!) but really it is just a weird combo of my names. And I don't even like Coca cola, lol. ) :)