Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Thanks. Im going to Target tomorrow. Hopefully no one found my MP3 player I put in electronics. haha. Now these MP3 players.... You download music from like I-Tunes like an I-Pod? Just want o make sure. This way for christmas, I can get her an I-Tunes GC too

Does anyone else's electronics department have the hot pink MP2 players on clearance. Nothing fancy as I can tell but perfect for my daughter who will be 8 this christmas. Regular price is $50 but right now they were in my Target for $12.48. Do you think they will go lower OR should I buy now?

They're on clearance at ours, but they're still $25. I would buy it now if I were you...

I haven't seen these. What brand are they and how much storage. tia

Not sure the size or brand. LOL Sorry. They are on an endcap by the video games in my Target in the clearance section. Hot pink and has sparkles on the package (like that helps. LOL). Red sticker says regularly $49.99. Seemed perfect for my 8 yr old who never had an MP3 player before.

Im going to buy it tomorrow (maybe all 3 for birthday gifts or one for myself!) and use the $5 off $25 coupon. I'll post tomorrow the full details.

ok, I know this question has been asked before many times, so sorry in advance, but where are the coupons for the nabisco products, and the coupon for the paper products? TIA:)

Maybe it would be a good idea if someone in the know could put the links to the printables in the original post for more convenient access. Just a thought. I think some of the links there are dead...it's been awhile since I checked.

I can't find the nabisco one...I've used it before too. I think it expired the end of March, maybe that's why I can't find it.

Edited by Mommy2Four

Maybe it would be a good idea if someone in the know could put the links to the printables in the original post for more convenient access. Just a thought. I think some of the links there are dead...it's been awhile since I checked.

yeah, that would be Brad, and though we have suggested that he make changes to the original post several times, he doesn't seem to notice, so we still have the old stuff. It needs that link fixed as well as to be updated about the MM juices so we don't have to repeat that every time someone new joins the forum.

the one near me went up to 90%, along with their Easter merchandise, of course.

Interesting....ours never has here, and I double checked it Sunday and today.

by the way, could you please add your location to your profile? It helps everyone to know where deals are being found.

For anyone else who hasn't done this, you do it by going into the Control Panel Up on the blue bar above. It really helps prevent everyone asking where you are located when you report a deal. If you don't want to give too much detail, just add the state.

Found some 90% Dollar Spot at Brentwood Promenade Target..not much else left..some of the kids (boys 4-7) stuff, mostly shirts was being marked down to about $3.xx..will have to go back and check them out after done marking them down..other than that..not too much :(

She's talking abou the Npower Fission players we were discussing last month. The pinkish purple ones have the Naked Brothers band on them, and the grey ones have Spongebob. They are 1G.

I don't think that is the one she is talking about. There is another one on clearance. I don't remember the brand, but it was hot pink in color with no characters on it. It is smaller than the Npower ones too. I "think" it was a 1G.

I read a couple weeks ago on here that the boxed carpet had gone 75% in some stores - the 4 Targets I go to all still have them at 50%. Has anyone else's gone to 75% just recently? Wondering if there is still hope.

Flor rugs are still 50% off here too. There is only 2 Cars, 2 Pooh, and 1 Princess box left.

Found boys track pants today for $3.24 (75%). My son loves these so I bought 5 pairs.

Also grabbed two hooded bath towel sets - Cars and Spiderman 50% off. Hoping to find them at 75% and return with todays receipt.

Found Little Tikes On-the-Go Turtle Dough 50% off.

http://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/05/07/43/60/0005074360304_215X215.jpg

And saw Color Wonder but only 30% off. Nemo and Princess kits in boxes, not bags. I've never seen these on the shelf before.

I read a couple weeks ago on here that the boxed carpet had gone 75% in some stores - the 4 Targets I go to all still have them at 50%. Has anyone else's gone to 75% just recently? Wondering if there is still hope.

I just saw them at 75% today. All designs were at 75%. For a while, the solid and stripe were marked lower than the kiddie patterns, but today they were all the same price.

ok, I know this question has been asked before many times, so sorry in advance, but where are the coupons for the nabisco products, and the coupon for the paper products? TIA:)

They are supposed to be in the coupon forum under the target coupon thread.

I don't think that is the one she is talking about. There is another one on clearance. I don't remember the brand, but it was hot pink in color with no characters on it. It is smaller than the Npower ones too. I "think" it was a 1G.

Hmmm....could be. There have been several of them on clearance. The price she mentioned was the same as the Npower one for most people. One of my stores went 75% already, but most others were still 50%. Oops! You are right! The price is too high. There have been a LOT of the off-brand MP3 players on clearance though. I am not sure how big this one is.

She's talking abou the Npower Fission players we were discussing last month. The pinkish purple ones have the Naked Brothers band on them, and the grey ones have Spongebob. They are 1G.

NO they aren't. All hot pink. No characters or wording on them. 1G I believe. Comes with the ear buds. These seem perfect for a little girl (although they aren't toys of course, just not top of the line) who never had an MP3 player before. She will be 8 so I figure this would be perfect for her. Her brother has an expensive $200 I-Pod and I don't think shes ready for that as yet.

I can do I-Tunes on the MP3 players... Right?

Flor rugs are still 50% off here too. There is only 2 Cars, 2 Pooh, and 1 Princess box left.

Found boys track pants today for $3.24 (75%). My son loves these so I bought 5 pairs.

Also grabbed two hooded bath towel sets - Cars and Spiderman 50% off. Hoping to find them at 75% and return with todays receipt.

Found Little Tikes On-the-Go Turtle Dough 50% off.

http://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/05/07/43/60/0005074360304_215X215.jpg

And saw Color Wonder but only 30% off. Nemo and Princess kits in boxes, not bags. I've never seen these on the shelf before.

Half the Flor rugs have been 50% off half the stores had them for 75% off I got 4 boxes of the solids for 14.xx each a few weeks ago!!!

Also just an FYI the Little Tikes On the go Turtle Dough will be going 75% one of our stores already had it down to 4.xx and they had a ton!

NO they aren't. All hot pink. No characters or wording on them. 1G I believe. Comes with the ear buds. These seem perfect for a little girl (although they aren't toys of course, just not top of the line) who never had an MP3 player before. She will be 8 so I figure this would be perfect for her. Her brother has an expensive $200 I-Pod and I don't think shes ready for that as yet.

I know which one you are talking about.. infact I put one in my basket but couldnt think of one person that could use it so I put it back. Its really cute.. hot pink and "blingy". As far as I could tell it works just like any mp3 player and you should be able to download music like any of the other ones. And 12.xx is a great price for an mp3 player for an 8yr old.

I know which one you are talking about.. infact I put one in my basket but couldnt think of one person that could use it so I put it back. Its really cute.. hot pink and "blingy". As far as I could tell it works just like any mp3 player and you should be able to download music like any of the other ones. And 12.xx is a great price for an mp3 player for an 8yr old.

Thanks! Im going tomorrow. Hopefully they are still there. Im lost when it comes to working these things. My son is the one who showed me how to use his I-pod. LOL. Im thinking of picking one up for myself. For that price it will be great to use on my walks. I don't need anything fancy. This way I can download some of my 80s music while doing my neighborhood walks!

No Easter left but did find 3 20Q games, they let me have them for 90% off! They wouldn't do the same tho for the Pokeman cards? I noticed they has Trutech TV's marked 50% (these are the ones with DVD players in them) which made them $139.99, I am thinking Christmas for the kids (12 and 13), any reviews on these ya'll have? Found 2 MM with 2 extra in them, so cool find.

You usually can't download music directly from itunes and play it on a regular mp3 player. Itunes music is downloaded with an 'm4p' extension that most non-apple (ipod) players do not recognize. There are some programs that will allow you to convert an m4p file to an mp3 file so if your player doesn't support the itunes extension, you'll have to plan on converting them.

There are places online that you can download music in a format that other players will recognize. A quick google search will turn up lots of sites.

No Easter left but did find 3 20Q games, they let me have them for 90% off! They wouldn't do the same tho for the Pokeman cards? I noticed they has Trutech TV's marked 50% (these are the ones with DVD players in them) which made them $139.99, I am thinking Christmas for the kids (12 and 13), any reviews on these ya'll have? Found 2 MM with 2 extra in them, so cool find.

I looked at the 19" truetech LCD they had for black friday. I thought that the picture quality was bad for a LCD - about the same as my 10-year-old tube TV. And the DVD "door" seemed really flimsy. JMHO.

You usually can't download music directly from itunes and play it on a regular mp3 player. Itunes music is downloaded with an 'm4p' extension that most non-apple (ipod) players do not recognize. There are some programs that will allow you to convert an m4p file to an mp3 file so if your player doesn't support the itunes extension, you'll have to plan on converting them.

There are places online that you can download music in a format that other players will recognize. A quick google search will turn up lots of sites.

Thanks. As long as I can download songs I will be happy. I-Tunes is just what my son uses so its the only site Im aware of.

I looked at the 19" truetech LCD they had for black friday. I thought that the picture quality was bad for a LCD - about the same as my 10-year-old tube TV. And the DVD "door" seemed really flimsy. JMHO.

According to the employees in the electronics departments at a couple of stores I visit, they get more returns of Trutech stuff than anything else. They basically said it is junk and for me not to bother buying it. Just passing it along. Not to say that some people haven't had good experiences with TT stuff, just what the employees told me.