Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I'm bummed out about my Target right now. I've been there everday this week and I can't get a DS. I even checked online and they are an "in store only" purchse. They are sold out for 200 miles!

my mom goes to the Marion Target and says they never have anything clearanced.

Thanks to all for the tip on the photokinz! I was able to get a cow one yesterday. Ds5's school has an annual auction and each class makes up a theme basket to auction off and this year his class theme is photography. So the photokinz was great for me to get for it without spending a lot of $$.

So does the $5 off 25 toy coupon work on the DS systems? I saw someone saying that they were going to use it on theirs. I was wondering if it actually worked. I think I am going to get DH one for his b-day!

Yes the coupon works on anything.

That may be true, but if people start abusing it by using it on stuff that isn't toys they may not honor it. That would stink! I think a DS is totally reasonable as it really is a toy, but I would sure hope people don't just start trying to use it on household stuff. Just MHO, but that is the kind of stuff that pushes companies to stop publishing these coupons. I know that they should fix it in their system to only work for toys, but still, I'd hate to see them go away because of abuse. Remember the big Choxie thing last year when stores stopped taking them?

Okay, stepping down off the soapbox now...

Thank you! Not that $15 off it is cheap, but that is the lowest I have seen it.

You are right. I bought 2 last year and that was the lowest price. The only way I got it cheaper, and I did get my 2nd one for less last year, was because they offered a $25 gift card with the purchase of a DS bundle for Black Friday, and I used my 10% shopping day that day. Then I sold the Zelda game that came with it on ebay for $30 because it was too old a game for my little guy, and I knew it was in demand enough that it would sell. That was quite a deal!

I was there last night about 7pm - we might have been endcap scanning at the same time.

I was there around 7 last night too!! :eyepoppin We just keep missing each other!

Anyways we did get the last Nintendo DS so atleast with it being $10 off that covered tax. I completely forgot about the coupon, but oh well.

Anyone know of any good clearance stuff for the Nintendo DS? I saw a few games that were 30% off but we all know we can do better than that :tongue1:

These weren't clearance but there were some good deals in the Target ad this today.

Furreal Friends Teacup Puppy with 'extras' - $10.00

LPS Clubhouse with extras - $10.00

VSmile Smartridges - Buy 2, Get 1 Free

There were some good deals in the ad today. The $4 dollar games were good especially since the Ladybug game is regularly $11.99. The Leapster and V-smile stuff was flying off the shelves here this morning. People were really stocking up. My Target finally had the Smartcycle games in and they are part of the promotion too. The Canton Target still has Photokinz if anyone was looking for them. I also got a .69 MM today!!! the first I have seen in along time around here. Remember the ad is online only next week. i got an email about it this morning.

I am looking for accessories for my bathroom makeover. Has anyone seen any bath clearance at Target? If you click on the link below, you will see what my bathroom looks like and what I might need. I need black and cream. I would like some type of animal print rug and accessories. Have you seen anything cheap? Maybe some fleur de lis things, am looking for a small mirror to go inside the open shelving. Thanks so much!

http://ratemyspace.hgtv.com/SNC/ViewItem.aspx?pguid=6db6be3f-1720-4ba3-a081-999042c09b6b&itemguid=06a8b856-948e-4af3-b02a-bd55deeb4d56

I am looking for accessories for my bathroom makeover. Has anyone seen any bath clearance at Target? If you click on the link below, you will see what my bathroom looks like and what I might need. I need black and cream. I would like some type of animal print rug and accessories. Have you seen anything cheap? Maybe some fleur de lis things, am looking for a small mirror to go inside the open shelving. Thanks so much!

http://ratemyspace.hgtv.com/SNC/ViewItem.aspx?pguid=6db6be3f-1720-4ba3-a081-999042c09b6b&itemguid=06a8b856-948e-4af3-b02a-bd55deeb4d56

our store had a lot of bath and bedroom stuff marked down 75% last week. The ebony and Ivory shower curtains and towels and black rugs and black and white towels etc. If yours hasnt had that mark down yet you might keep looking for it. They marked it down when the Mizrahi stuff was marked down.

our store had a lot of bath and bedroom stuff marked down 75% last week. The ebony and Ivory shower curtains and towels and black rugs and black and white towels etc. If yours hasnt had that mark down yet you might keep looking for it. They marked it down when the Mizrahi stuff was marked down.

Thanks, I will check it out!

not much on clearance right now except new clearance 15%-30%. The kids rugs that are reg $99 a box are still $49 but I did find 3 grape mm. Oh, and Friday I was in Tampa and got a 12" Disney Princess bike for $25 (50% off). Don't know how I forgot about that other than I'm keeping it at mom's until dd b-day. I'm not supposed to buy anything else for dd for easter or b-day since I already have so much. Wait till everyone see's the easter baskets for dd, niece, & nephew-I'm going to have to use clothes baskets instead of easter baskets!!!!!

My DD talked me into running up to the Springfield, PA Target tonight (she is having surgury tomorrow so i'll be out of luck Target shopping until 2 weeks from now!)...we found a froggie photokins and picked up the LPS clubhouse for $10 and the Hannah/Miley CD for $9.98...used the $5 off $25 coupon...so about $23 total...not too bad. Tried the popcorn/soda combo for the first time too ($1.06)...kept her quiet...she was starting to get a little whiney ;-)

My DD talked me into running up to the Springfield, PA Target tonight (she is having surgury tomorrow so i'll be out of luck Target shopping until 2 weeks from now!)...we found a froggie photokins and picked up the LPS clubhouse for $10 and the Hannah/Miley CD for $9.98...used the $5 off $25 coupon...so about $23 total...not too bad. Tried the popcorn/soda combo for the first time too ($1.06)...kept her quiet...she was starting to get a little whiney ;-)

Good luck and speedy recovery for surgery! Hope it's nothing big.

Good luck and speedy recovery for surgery! Hope it's nothing big.

aww, thanks...she's having her toncils/adnoids out and is pretty scared about it (i'm trying my best to act like it's nothing!)...the place they are doing it is near another Target (it's like 45min from our house)...she told me to go look for the doggie photokins while she's in surgury!!!:eyepoppin lol...I actually thought about it for a second and then was like "no...I think i'll stay with you" :yup:

I can finally be part of the club! I found 3 MM apple today. I didn't have a cart, wasn't planning to buy anything, just wasting time and there they were! So I grabbed all 3 and headed to the front of the store to get a cart, the whole time waiting for someone to come take them from me and say, "Excuse me ma'am we can't sell those to you." I was so excited! Also the Morgantown, WV store still has some photokinz

Anyone who has done the Easter Clearance in the past. Do you remember if they did the 90 percent off on the following Sunday or do they wait till Monday?

They have usually done it on Sunday in the past.

Can someone tell me what the big Playdoh thing that was clearanced for $9.99 or whatever was? My son is BIG into playdoh!! Thanks in advance!!

Its a big box with lots of play dough, cutters etc. Pretty good for 9.99 actually. My store had atleast 10-15 of those things last week.

But i did not buy since I am not a big play dough fan.

Not sure where you're located but our Target clearanced out bathroom stuff a few weeks ago. I'm redoing 2 bathrooms right now and I'm kicking myself for not getting the double towel bar that they had on clearance. Now the only one I can find is at a builder store for $37. :eyepoppin Btw, how did you paint your countertops?

Its a big box with lots of play dough, cutters etc. Pretty good for 9.99 actually. My store had atleast 10-15 of those things last week.

But i did not buy since I am not a big play dough fan.

I just got back from Target and looked at the name of the playdoh set. Its called PlayDoh display kit. I think it is a great deal for 9.98 if you like playdoh. Personally,unless you put them on a throw away tablecloth I dont think the kit is worth the mess... I am all for the color wonders :) :)

What Wii games have you all found on clearance? So far, I've picked up Elebits, Marble Madness, Golden Compass, & My Word Coach for 75% off. I saw Tony Hawk, too, but didn't buy that one.

Have I missed any?

I got Avatar and Nicktoons today for 12.48, I was hoping for Word Coach but there were none left at my store :(