Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

well they are 69c when you scan it because these are suppose to be sold separately in the cafe for 69c. sometimes the stockers just put them on the juice isle intact. THATS when we find them and do the MM dance :gdnum1::2elephant:2monkey::gd_devild:gd_purple:gd_pineap:gd_orange:greenappl

Thank you, I always wondered that:) I found 2 MM Fruit Punch today:):) I also found the Sonicare E9500 for 32.48 marked down from 129.99. I love this thread!

I got the tassimo machine for 34.xx..originally 139.99.

It was the floor model. The manager said they stopped doing floor model markdowns two months ago companywide. Has anyone heard about this? She was really nice, not trying to blow me off or anything.

Sorry I don't have the receipt nearby for the DCPI...

I am somewhere outside of St. Louis this time.

It was the floor model. The manager said they stopped doing floor model markdowns two months ago companywide. Has anyone heard about this? She was really nice, not trying to blow me off or anything.

I havent heard that and I did buy the floor model of the rival milkshake maker yesterday and they marked it down further for me.

Has anyone seen an electric skillet in the clearance appliances? My sister-in-law just told me that is what she wants for Christmas. I don't remember seeing one, but then again, I wasn't looking. I didn't know they still made those. ;)

Thanks for any leads....

I saw a very small one...I think it was 3.74 out of the box...not sure of the brand.

I went yesterday and got a Hamilton Beach blender for 9 something and a Black and Decker coffee pot for 7 something. (that might be reversed in price??) I wanted the moon sand that is on clearance, but I want it for 75% off and it is still 50% here!! Oh well maybe this weekend. If I can sneak away from DD. Edited by shopping mom
sp

well they are 69c when you scan it because these are suppose to be sold separately in the cafe for 69c. sometimes the stockers just put them on the juice isle intact. THATS when we find them and do the MM dance :gdnum1::2elephant:2monkey::gd_devild:gd_purple:gd_pineap:gd_orange:greenappl

I'm going to target today and I'm going to try this again. :D Thanks a bunch

I went yesterday and got a Hamilton Beach blender for 9 something and a Black and Decker coffee pot for 7 something. (that might be reversed in price??) I wanted the moon sand that is on clearance, but I want it for 75% off and it is still 50% here!! Oh well maybe this weekend. If I can sneak away from DD.

the moonsand here is marked 50% but scans for 75%

Does anyone have any information on when the PS3 games will finally go 75%? I want to pick some up for christmas stocking stuffers. He wants MLB the show it's 50% as of now:tired: It's hard living far away from a target and traveling all the way there to keep checking, so if anyone finds at their stores 75% please post:)

Bought yesterday

###091080128 Greatland 10x10 instant canopy $24.98 was $99.99

We already have a canopy we just at the beach, but it's one of those that takes awhile to set up. DH has been wanting one of these. Couldn't justify spending $100 on another one, but got one for this price.

I believe that marking down floor models is very much up to the managers discretion. So you may get it and you may not.

I was told no once and I was given a mark down once so in my store it has changed also.

I was pretty surprised today. I was able to get several of the Color Wonder Art set that was on clearance! All my regular stores were sold out a few weeks ago, but I went to another store to do some returns, and they had a bunch! all $3.74.

http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/prod_lrg_images/493/207514493.jpg

Thanks so much for posting this and the DCPI number!! I was able to find 3 at one of my local stores. These will make great Christmas gifts!! :)

####088-03-0625 NFL Colts Helmet/Uniform Set– Medium was 44.99 is 27.xx

on an endcap in clarksville indiana, snatched it up, buy ds is really wanting the cleveland browns. If anyone see's one I'd be glad to make a trade! on the chrismas list this year.

Can anyone explain why an item would be on clearance at some Targets, but not at others? I can understand why they might be at difference % off... maybe different work loads, for instance. But what just boggles my mind is when I hear a lot of you talk about a great deal and then that same item isn't even on clearance at any Target near me.

For example, my coveted item is the Rose Petal Market, which many have spotted on clearance. I have checked four stores near me (NC) and none of them have it marked down at all. How can that be?

Can anyone explain why an item would be on clearance at some Targets, but not at others? I can understand why they might be at difference % off... maybe different work loads, for instance. But what just boggles my mind is when I hear a lot of you talk about a great deal and then that same item isn't even on clearance at any Target near me.

For example, my coveted item is the Rose Petal Market, which many have spotted on clearance. I have checked four stores near me (NC) and none of them have it marked down at all. How can that be?

Because it depends on the store sales etc.

I find different things on clearance all the time.

I have 2 targets around me and they are never anywhere close to each other in clearances. The one is smack dab in the middle of the mall area so it doesn't clearance down items... Items usually go within 15-30% off. My Target is where I find TONS of the 75% off clearance. I just hope people don't start running to my hidden treasure. Haha

Yes, as someone said, it depends on store sales. Target generally marks down on a national schedule, but some items simply don't sell well in a particular area, so they clear it and make room for something that does.

It also depends on store size. Smaller stores will clearance items that large stores don't because they have less selling space and, again, have to make room for the best sellers.

As I'm busy amassing the Horizon single milks for 9 cents each, I'm wondering about the expiration dates. Are there any organic food gurus out there to help me understand how in the world a carton of milk I buy today can have an expiration date of next summer? I've read something about ultra pasteurization...but don't quite get it.

As I'm comparing it to the regular ol' Anderson Erickson milk I buy in the gallons, is the Horizon milk I'm buying as singles better/worse/the same? OR WHAT?! Anyone know? :confused:

I realize this is a bit off topic, but I just figured there might be some moms out there who are much more knowledgeable about organic than me. Any help would be appreciated. Not sure it will make any difference since my refrigerator is FILLED with the singles that I've been getting with the Target coupon. (The count is ridiculous.)

TIA

####072040084 Foodsaver Food Sealer Vacuum $34.98 (was $139.99)

####204000776 Lego Castle Crossbow Attack $4.08 (was $5.84)

####049090231 Colgate Total $1.74 (was $3.xx)

And yes, Virginia, there is a Minute Maid 10 pack for $0.69. I found 3 of them!!

As I'm busy amassing the Horizon single milks for 9 cents each, I'm wondering about the expiration dates. Are there any organic food gurus out there to help me understand how in the world a carton of milk I buy today can have an expiration date of next summer? I've read something about ultra pasteurization...but don't quite get it.

As I'm comparing it to the regular ol' Anderson Erickson milk I buy in the gallons, is the Horizon milk I'm buying as singles better/worse/the same? OR WHAT?! Anyone know? :confused:

I realize this is a bit off topic, but I just figured there might be some moms out there who are much more knowledgeable about organic than me. Any help would be appreciated. Not sure it will make any difference since my refrigerator is FILLED with the singles that I've been getting with the Target coupon. (The count is ridiculous.)

TIA

I too wondered about that and what I read is that the "Ultra pasteurization" (UHT) allows the "Real", Organic cow's milk to be packaged in the special packaging and makes it shelf stable. It is much like the way that soups and canned goods are packaged to be shelf stable. It also does not need to be stored in your refrigerator if you don't have room :) HTH