Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I just found this webiste and have always been a Target "end cap" shopper. I love to find their clearance, new low price and dollar spot items. I didn't know there were others like me. Anyway, after reading the posts here I went to my local Target and picked up the Playmobil nativity. There were four and I picked them all up. I also go the Abby and some gift bags for 12 cents. I also picked up a journaling notebook with hearts sewn into the pleather for 1.81, 75% off. Thanks for all of the tips. Now I know where I can share my finds.

Thanks for posting the party supplies 75% off!!!:D I was so excited. I took the hour drive to look!

I picked up:

• 4 packages of the badges for .48 cents a piece!! (75% off)
  • glow in the dark dinosaur shapes (60 total) for 1.48!!!!:D (75% off)
(almost all set for my son's birthday and it's months away!)

I want to post that they had marked down some of the garden supplies to 75% off. (my store still has a bunch)

• I just grabbed an outdoor broom for 2.48:)

And I found a MM at a 3 hour away target last weekend:cheesy: my 1st! The closest store to me NEVER has them! :mad:

I was pretty surprised today. I was able to get several of the Color Wonder Art set that was on clearance! All my regular stores were sold out a few weeks ago, but I went to another store to do some returns, and they had a bunch! all $3.74.

http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/prod_lrg_images/493/207514493.jpg

I just found this webiste and have always been a Target "end cap" shopper. I love to find their clearance, new low price and dollar spot items. I didn't know there were others like me. Anyway, after reading the posts here I went to my local Target and picked up the Playmobil nativity. There were four and I picked them all up. I also go the Abby and some gift bags for 12 cents. I also picked up a journaling notebook with hearts sewn into the pleather for 1.81, 75% off. Thanks for all of the tips. Now I know where I can share my finds.

Where are you finding the playmobil nativity? Mixed in with toys or christmas. I dont even see a spot for them?

:g_help::g_help::g_help:

Where are you finding the playmobil nativity? Mixed in with toys or christmas. I dont even see a spot for them?

:g_help::g_help::g_help:

The smaller stores don't have the nativity & advent calendars, so if yours is small, it might not have them. If they do have them, though, they are stocking both on the top shelf of the Playmobil toys in the toy department.

Yesterday I found 2 MM, its been a while since I found any. I didn't find very many clearance items at my store. I did find a color wonder finger paint set but that was all they had clearanced at my store for color wonder. I will have to try back next week after I get paid again.

I was pretty surprised today. I was able to get several of the Color Wonder Art set that was on clearance! All my regular stores were sold out a few weeks ago, but I went to another store to do some returns, and they had a bunch! all $3.74.

Do you have the DCPI (?) number so i can look up if my target has them. Thank! :cheesy:

### 072010164 VinoTemp 28 Bottle Wine Cooler - 75% off

I can't find it on their site but here it is somewhere else. I'm not sure why the difference in price but I won't complain. Great deal for $50!!

http://www.beveragefactory.com/wine/wine/28-32/vinotemp_VT-28TEDS_wine_refrigerator.shtml

Picked up 2 of the wine coolers for $49.98 each. There were also several crock pots marked down 75%

I love this website, but correct me if I am wrong... When I do a search and it says in stock, there is no guarantee at what price that item is at that store, correct?

I am looking for the Rose Petal Market deal, but everywhere around me (NC) they are still full price.

Thanks for any info!

Has anyone seen an electric skillet in the clearance appliances? My sister-in-law just told me that is what she wants for Christmas. I don't remember seeing one, but then again, I wasn't looking. I didn't know they still made those. ;)

Thanks for any leads....

Has anyone seen an electric skillet in the clearance appliances? My sister-in-law just told me that is what she wants for Christmas. I don't remember seeing one, but then again, I wasn't looking. I didn't know they still made those. ;)

Thanks for any leads....

I saw one of these yesterday. I want to say it was 50% off for $47.xx but I'm not positive. It was a really big one though.

Those make nice gifts. I saw those at my walmart clearance aisle monday, but I think they were $10.00. I would run to target, but mine never has good deals left. Everytime I run over there, NOTHING. BOO HOO. I am jealous.

This is what I have been finding here, we don't have Chuck E Cheese so I have been throwing the coupong away, i guess I should offer them here..:fluffy:

Are those the ones you get the good deals on? My store carries only the 15 packs. I have never seen the others there. Other stores carry 10 pack mm with Chuck E. Cheese coupons all the time. I have them in my fridge now, but I pay $2.99.:(