Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Alot of food clearance in my Target yesterday- was there right when they were marking it down further:

Snicker minature bars... 1.24 each (bought all 8) Used $1 off of 3 coupons (x2) and $1 off one bag Hershey candy (x2).

Hannah montana and High School musical granola bars.. 1.24 each

Stride rite gum .48 each

Cookie dough candy (movie theatre type boxes) .68 each

Keebler crackers.. 1.02

Cheez it crackers 1.02 (used $1 off coupons and got them for .02 each)

Slim Jim 5 packs of meat stick boxes.. .24 each box. I bought all 22 boxes (yes my husband and kids love these in their lunches).

Archer Farms individual juices .32 each. Bought 8 of them

Keebler peanut butter filled cookies: 1.24 for a package

Keebler mint cookies 1.24 a package

Carbonated mints .68 each

You can purchase a 3 year warranty for $20. For a 10" screen for $70 (with the warranty), I'm taking a chance on it. The DCPI is 057150010

Just an FYI, I called the target extended warranty people and asked if the dvd player broke and needed to be replaced, what amount would I be covered for. She said I'd be covered for the $49.xx, the purchase price and not the original price of $199.xx. I think I'm going to return it b/c I'm not paying $20 for a warranty to cover $50. I had a similar problem with Best Buy and their extended warranties so now I ask.

###049090231 Colgate 5.8 oz w/bonus travel size 2.96 was 3.49 -$1 Target Q -$1 MQ = .96

###049090100 Target Whitening wraps 11.48 was 22.99

###049000620 3pk Dial Complete foaming handsoap 3.38 was 3.99 -.30 MQ = 3.08

###086000072 Moon Sand Sandcastle 4.97 was 19.99

###062230466 Full Size Reversible Comforter 7.48 was 29.99

Finally found the coveted MM packs, but rang up for 3.xx each!!:mad: WTH??? I was sooo excited to have found them . . . only to be totally disappointed.

###049090231 Colgate 5.8 oz w/bonus travel size 2.96 was 3.49 -$1 Target Q -$1 MQ = .96

###049090100 Target Whitening wraps 11.48 was 22.99

###049000620 3pk Dial Complete foaming handsoap 3.38 was 3.99 -.30 MQ = 3.08

###086000072 Moon Sand Sandcastle 4.97 was 19.99

###062230466 Full Size Reversible Comforter 7.48 was 29.99

Finally found the coveted MM packs, but rang up for 3.xx each!!:mad: WTH??? I was sooo excited to have found them . . . only to be totally disappointed.

Are you sure the Minute Maid packs were the 10 pack and not the 15 pack?

I found a fun pie crust cover on clearance today- I think they were half price at 1.98, will try to post the code for it later (the crust cover is sort of pie pan material- use it instead of foil which I can never get on without it driving me crazy!)

0r did you get the OJ ones??? geez I hope they haven't caught on LOL

I just found some the other day and they were still $.69. I really can't believe this has been going on for years. Every time I come home with them, DH just shakes his head in disbelief.

Party favors still at 50% here. DS' party is on Sunday so I officially give up on them.

Just a heads up on the Moon Sand...it is VERY messy. It gets everywhere everytime my DS4 plays with it, which isn't very often.

The stuff does feel pretty cool, however.

Yes it does get messy but I do prefer it over playdough since I have a rug under my kitchen table and I dont have to worry about it like playdough - this you can just vacuum it out. Good point to make though for those who havent purchased any before, Thanks.

I found one in Fairview, Oregon.

I am in Fairview too....live right next door to that Target. I was JUST at Target two days ago and did not even bother to look for the cottage because I figured we wouldn't have it or it'd be gone by now. Boo hoo!

Just to let everyone know, I gave the Spongebob camera to my 6 year old for his b-day last Sunday and he has been taking everyones pics. We just downloaded them and played around with the backgrounds. Yes, the picture quality SUCKS, however, he does not care and is having fun seeing everyone in Bikini Bottom!

Got this Playmobil Nativity set for $4.24. Mismarked on the shelf tag, though it rang up correctly. They had to honor it. However, I noticed at other stores it was already fixed. Still worth a quick look if you are interested.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61iQ%2BgKLF1L._SS260_.jpg

###204070096 Playmobil Nativity 4.24 was 16.99

Got this Playmobil Nativity set for $4.24. Mismarked on the shelf tag, though it rang up correctly. They had to honor it. However, I noticed at other stores it was already fixed. Still worth a quick look if you are interested.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61iQ%2BgKLF1L._SS260_.jpg

###204070096 Playmobil Nativity 4.24 was 16.99

That is adorable ! I would even pay the $16.99 !! Good find ! :D

The moon sand is still 9 something here and only two left, I will have to keep checking. DD has asked for two years now for some, and I have said no but for the price, if I can get one I will deal with the mess (for a while anyway) With her being so much younger than the other 5 I have more patiences for some things.

0r did you get the OJ ones??? geez I hope they haven't caught on LOL

Yes, they were the OJs. Are they not part of the deal???? What flavors should I look for . . . if I ever stumble across another 10 pack? I almost stroked out when I saw they had the 10 packs (I've never seen them before) and I almost ran to the checkout!! When they rang up $3.xx, I really felt like sitting down on the ground and throwing a fit!!:gdangry4:;)

Just a heads up on the Moon Sand...it is VERY messy. It gets everywhere everytime my DS4 plays with it, which isn't very often.

It is pretty messy, but they just LOVE the texture. It's one of our favorite outside summer toys. I just let them go at it, then dust off the bulk of it and have them jump in the pool!! Instant clean . . . well, almost!!:)

My daughter knows that Moon Sand is an OUTDOOR toy only:cheesy:

She's my third and I've had enough cleaning of playdoh, silly putty, moon sand - easier to just keep it outside...

Thanks for the reply! ....and the hunt continues!!:)

Dont give up! I'd looked in two stores near me for a year and was really thinking I'd never find any MM. Finally, yesterday I found my first (and only) one. It was a small victory, but now I have renewed faith that they really do exist. lol