Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

My Target had school stuff 75% off today, but most paper and folders left- they were actually making room for Christmas stuff and putting it out while I was there. Oh yeah, some pencils and markers left too. The generic three prong pocket folders were only 3 cents

nothing much left at our target.they are all ready for halloween.bath towels and rugs are at 50% from a long time.does anyone know which day probably they will mark them down???

I was told last Thursday that they marked the 08 laundry stuff down and would do the 08 domestic this coming Thursday. So maybe your store will be doing the same thing.

Hello everyone! This is my first post, but I admit I've been lurking around for about 2 weeks, making sure the members were a good fit for me! I'm from Northeast Ohio, and my target had a ton of college 08 stuff @ 50% over the weekend. They are undergoing a huge remodel, so stuff was scattered throughout the store! Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to our crazy world... !!!!

Hello everyone! This is my first post, but I admit I've been lurking around for about 2 weeks, making sure the members were a good fit for me! I'm from Northeast Ohio, and my target had a ton of college 08 stuff @ 50% over the weekend. They are undergoing a huge remodel, so stuff was scattered throughout the store! Nice to meet you all!

WELCOME!! I assure you that all of GD, and this thread in particular, is full of really nice and helpful people!! No worries and happy Perimeter Perusing! :)

Hello!!:g_hello:

There are several of us from N.E. Ohio. Everyone on this thread is great! We've all saved each other a lot of money. FYI you can use Target coupons with MFG. coupons.:yup:

I went yesterday. Found another wicker trunck 75% off & also jewlry 75%. Most 10K not 14K. Luggage still 50%. What day do they mark that dept. down? Most other clearance also 50%. Nothing as exciting as the big toy & houseware clearance they had.

Hi... I just joined GD and found this thread and it made my day !:tongue1:

I love Target and am always checking out the deals..... now that I have a website to check it will save me from going to the store all the time.... and help save gas

I look forward to sharing with you guys

I LOVE GOTTADEAL!!! :P:D:p:D

hi... I just joined gd and found this thread and it made my day !:tongue1:

I love target and am always checking out the deals..... Now that i have a website to check it will save me from going to the store all the time.... And help save gas

i look forward to sharing with you guys

i love gottadeal!!! :P:D:p:d

welcome!

The character Thermos were on sale for $3.49 regular $14.99 (Hello Kitty, High School Musical, etc.) I wish I had the receipts from when I bought 2 at $14.99! I got an additional one at the cheaper price in case I need spare for hot lunches this winter.

If you bought the $14.99 thermos on credit card Target will lookup the item for you using your credit card, no receipt needed.

If you bought the $14.99 thermos on credit card Target will lookup the item for you using your credit card, no receipt needed.

Unless you also bought the clearance one on the same credit card, that is the only one that will show up, not the first purchase. :(I tried it once.

So the best way is to keep 2 credit cards one for the original priced purchases and one for the clearanced purchases. Makes it easier that way.:D

Unless you also bought the clearance one on the same credit card, that is the only one that will show up, not the first purchase. :(I tried it once.

So the best way is to keep 2 credit cards one for the original priced purchases and one for the clearanced purchases. Makes it easier that way.:D

I'll add to that too... if you can get the return back to the store the same day you buy the lower priced item, it will only find the older (higher priced) one and you'll get your full refund. It takes a day to register the purchase, so you do have a bit of a window if you can get back to the store on the same day to do the return.

I'll add to that too... if you can get the return back to the store the same day you buy the lower priced item, it will only find the older (higher priced) one and you'll get your full refund. It takes a day to register the purchase, so you do have a bit of a window if you can get back to the store on the same day to do the return.

Oooh!!! Great tip. It's only happened once but it stinks when you find something marked down and can't find the receipt when you get home.

I am soooo excited. My mom and I were at Target yesterday just about to leave and I thought, I should check out the electronics. Well... I came upon the tv's not really looking for one but hey what the heck... There were two on clearance. A 32" and a 41". The 32" looked really nice. Memorex lcd, hdtv, with dvd player and 1080i. It was 10% off. price was 489.00 it was the only one left so an additional 10% off. Then I signed up for the Target cc and got an additional 10% off. So with tax and the service plan (mainly cause it was a floor model, even though the guy said it was just put out last week) the total was 466.xx :shock: I couldnt believe it!!!! I set it up last night and got the hd box instead of the regular one from the cable company. I LOVE IT!!!! The guy also said that they had 12 total and sold out of that many since friday. Had to share with everyone!! :)

Oh and all air conditioners and fans are 50% off. You can get a real nice one for 50-75 bucks. Went apast the seasonal stuff and everything is gone except loose paper. Oh and they were stringing christmas lights already, couldnt believe it!

Edited by onecutemoocow
forgot something

I am soooo excited. My mom and I were at Target yesterday just about to leave and I thought, I should check out the electronics. Well... I came upon the tv's not really looking for one but hey what the heck... There were two on clearance. A 32" and a 41". The 32" looked really nice. Memorex lcd, hdtv, with dvd player and 1080i. It was 10% off. price was 489.00 it was the only one left so an additional 10% off. Then I signed up for the Target cc and got an additional 10% off. So with tax and the service plan (mainly cause it was a floor model, even though the guy said it was just put out last week) the total was 466.xx :shock: I couldnt believe it!!!! I set it up last night and got the hd box instead of the regular one from the cable company. I LOVE IT!!!! The guy also said that they had 12 total and sold out of that many since friday. Had to share with everyone!! :)

I bought my 32' flat screen HD LCD tv 2 years ago on black friday (after sleeping out all night and jumping over people to get to it) for $480...so yeah, great deal :yup:

QUOTE=Stephy685;1329054]Hello everyone! This is my first post, but I admit I've been lurking around for about 2 weeks, making sure the members were a good fit for me! I'm from Northeast Ohio, and my target had a ton of college 08 stuff @ 50% over the weekend. They are undergoing a huge remodel, so stuff was scattered throughout the store! Nice to meet you all!

:gdwelcome:

which Target do you shop at?

Orange County Targets marking school supplies 75% off today too.

Argghh!!! I was all excited thinking they were doing it here in Pasadena today, but they didn't. They only marked the items that were moved over to the regular stationery aisle, and even then they only marked the items that they knew belonged there. I was able to get a couple of things but that was it. They never went and marked the remaining stuff in the old BTS aisle, and they didn't touch the backpacks! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Oh well, it has been that kind of day. I was so happy that I saw they had the Cheerios on sale along with a free gallon of milk, and I had 2 coupons! I walked out with 4 middle sized boxes of Cheerios and a gallon of milk for $9! Got home, dropped the milk trying to sit things on the counter, and had half a gallon spill before I could pick it up. Couldn't have spilled in the kitchen, either, no, no. Had to fall in such a way as to spill all over the area rug in the dining room that we just steam cleaned last weekend. Oh yeah, it figures....

I've also been lurking for a while and yesterday I found a great deal and decided to finally post.

I found a

###207-00-0580 Xbox 360 20gb Hard Drive for $24.98 it is originally $99.99

Also the stores around me all have BTS at 75% off and Christmas Merchandise up! ( I Love Christmas!)

Edited by MathGirl
Added ###

Today our Target was re-setting the girls' sock aisle, so all the Hanes socks that were

on clearance were gone. I did find:

### Girls Hannah Montana/Camp Rock t-shirts 75% off -- around $2.50

### Kodak Ultramax 400 speed film, 4 pack 75% off -- $2.48

Will have to check the Hanna and Camp Rock t-shirts. My brother got married in August and will be adopting his wifes 8 year old daughter! :D She is a HUGE Hanna fan and Loves the Jonas Brothers. Her birthday is 3 days after Christmas and I have already begun shopping for her.