Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I'm in Florida (Miami) and the swim stuff was already 50% off. Not much left -- mostly life vests, floats and water shoes. But I did snag some goggles ($6.xx), and two inflatable pools (one "party size", orig $34.99, got it for $8.74 -- the other was a frog pool with fountain for $3.74).

This was at the Hialeah SuperTarget.

Swim marked 75% off today

Kids camping items 75% off

One Amana grill left at $169 (I think the original price was $319)

School supplies still 30% off

Some wii games at 30% to 50%

(I picked up Pirates of Carribbean for 20.98 was 29.99)

string lights w/paper lanterns 2.48 was 9.99

Lots of towels marked 30% to 50%

Swim marked 75% off today

Kids camping items 75% off

One Amana grill left at $169 (I think the original price was $319)

School supplies still 30% off

Some wii games at 30% to 50%

(I picked up Pirates of Carribbean for 20.98 was 29.99)

string lights w/paper lanterns 2.48 was 9.99

Lots of towels marked 30% to 50%

Adding the ### so it will be included in the summary.... :)

###Swim marked 75% off today

###Kids camping items 75% off

###One Amana grill left at $169 (I think the original price was $319)

###School supplies still 30% off

###Some wii games at 30% to 50% (I picked up Pirates of Carribbean for 20.98 was 29.99)

###string lights w/paper lanterns 2.48 was 9.99

###Lots of towels marked 30% to 50%

I'm so excited I got a great deal:

### Schwinn Turbo Bike Trailer 082-04-0019 Reg 159.99 for 39.99 (75% off)

Here's the link: http://www.target.com/Schwinn-Turbo-Bike-Trailer-SC775/dp/B00007CWJ9/ref=cm_reviews_dp_seemore/602-8730789-9580630?ie=UTF8&coliid=&frombrowse=&alt%5Fview=custReviews

The bike trailer was not marked down at my store. They were on the shelf and not marked and I entered the numbers in the scanner and it came up 159.99.

However there seemed to be clearance on every aisle.

There were some Target team members marking down the

### College 08 stuff 30%

There was a whole aisle of

### Bath towels, washclothes, etc. 30% off (Thomas O'Brian)

### Lots of different Dinnerware sets were marked 30% off.

School supplies still 30 % of at my store.

No special Minute Maid Juice boxes. Haven't gotten any of those in months.

I remember reading sometime earlier about a dyson vaccum that was marked down, pls can someone tell me if its likely to be around even now and what model was clearanced. Thanks in advance

The one I got was Purple Dc07 Animal.:)

I got it at 50% off which I think they had just marked it and it was the display so they gave me an extra 10% off, and wouldn't budge any further. So it came out to be around $225 or so.

Our school still 30% but I heard one of the cashier's ask another why one of the folders was 75% off and talking about it going directly to 75%. Wonder if it will go this weekend? If so guess I'll miss it :(

I noticed this morning that the Transformers Spiral notebooks and folders were already 75% off but they clearanced those out earlier than the other school supplies.

School Supplies going 50% off at my Target this morning - mark down team was busy getting it all in the system at opening

Thanks, maybe I'll swing by again at lunch and check. There was no one in my school area, but you never know I was there right at opening.

school items finally 30% off today. I bought 5 packs of the 70 count notebooks for .35 each

pens .31 each

Composition notebooks .28

Pillsbury chocolate chip dough in the big rolls- $1.68 each and used a $1 off coupon on 2

Swim items finally 75% off. Found a face mask hidden and it was 3.74 (my kids prefer this over regular goggles as they don't like their noses unplugged underwater in our pool)

Kleenex 4 pack tissues 2.48 each

Speedstick full sized deodorante .88 each. Bought all 4 Used a $1 coupon

school items finally 30% off today. I bought 5 packs of the 70 count notebooks for .35 each

pens .31 each

Composition notebooks .28

Pillsbury chocolate chip dough in the big rolls- $1.68 each and used a $1 off coupon on 2

Swim items finally 75% off. Found a face mask hidden and it was 3.74 (my kids prefer this over regular goggles as they don't like their noses unplugged underwater in our pool)

Kleenex 4 pack tissues 2.48 each

Speedstick full sized deodorante .88 each. Bought all 4 Used a $1 coupon

Ooo, the choc chip dough would be nice. My kids are the same way about their nose and water

some of the swim stuff is full price while other stuff is 30% & 50%. I don't get it and yes, I did scan it to make sure it wasn't just marked wrong. School stuff is 30% and I'm waiting for 75% so I can get stuff to donate to DD's preschool class. They can always use the donations. As mentioned above, college 08 stuff 30%. Lots of infant clothes 30% (the clothes on hangers).

My one good find:

### gazillion bubble BBQ 75% reg 19.99 now 4.98

I finally went to check on the swimming stuff but it's only 30% off, none were 50% off. I did get a couple of SuperSoakers for 75% off. BTS was 30%, including college 08 stuff. Didn't find any of the health and beauty deals everyone else is getting.

The one I got was Purple Dc07 Animal.:)

I got it at 50% off which I think they had just marked it and it was the display so they gave me an extra 10% off, and wouldn't budge any further. So it came out to be around $225 or so.

wow...lucky you:) thanks a bunch for replying as I very rarely shop target and am hence clueless when it comes to their clearance deals....btw if you dont mind can you tell how many days back you picked it up...jus wondering if I still might have a chance at finding it....happy weekend!!!!

Found a "slip n slide" skimboard for 75% off, but the rest of swim was either not on clearance or 30% here. Also found-

### Xyron Sticker Machine 75% off $6.12 054-24-2368

### Nights Wii game 75% off $12.48 207-26-0061

### Skimboard $12.48 204-02-1142

School supplies still full price at all my Targets...

wow...lucky you:) thanks a bunch for replying as I very rarely shop target and am hence clueless when it comes to their clearance deals....btw if you dont mind can you tell how many days back you picked it up...jus wondering if I still might have a chance at finding it....happy weekend!!!!

My receipt is dated Aug.25

Best of luck to you.:rwb:

East broad target has

### 75% off of swim section

had quite a bit left as of friday evening

###Artic Blast squirt gun $4.98 was $19.99

### Disney Princess EZ-Bed $7.37 was $29.49 dcpi 091120077

### norelco assorted cordless razors 50% off

Edited by drplants

Today I saw:

###College 08 stuff at 50% off to 75% off

###Swim stuff 75% off

###Eddie Bauer duffel bags (nice & sturdy looking) 50% off

###Backyard Discovery tents (I got the shark one) 75% off

ETA: check your latest glossy mailer! I got a $15 off $150 peelie card this time! :) :) :)

Edited by cokemeyer