Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I got the Bounty for 4 dollars and Archer Farms Salsa for 1 dollar. Does anyone know what the coupon policy is? I tried to do the Fusion deal for the 5 dollar gift card. When I gave the 2 razors with the 2 coupons they said it was only one coupon per transaction. Is this right. I want to find out before I email them and complain. I never had a problem before and the manager was really mean!:(

Does anyone know the DCI for the papasan swing? I would like to find one of those.

Today, I did find:

###253030055 Bounty 12 pak towels $3 per pak

###03009006 Graco swing $29.98 (not the papasan though)

###030091761 Galloping jumperoo $17.74

I am hoping to find the papasan and the Eddie Bauer wooden high chair.

I totally lucked out today! Found three Mars Mission Alien Mothership Lego sets (reg. 49.99) for 75% off (12.48). They were just sitting on a clearance endcap with the last bit of remaining clearanced toys (the leftover junk), not marked or anything. I hadn't even seen these when I was trekking all over Missouri in search of clearance Legos, so I'm not sure how they magically appeared-must have gotten lost in the back or something. Happy day for me!! By the way Springfield shoppers-I only bought one; left the other two!

I also found 2 Lego Racers sets today on the top shelf all by themselves. Originally $29.99, clearanced to $7.49.

they were marking down a pretty wide variety of laundry detergents today. none for HE machines, unfortunately for me, but some Tide, some of the All Mighty, and a few others. Also a lot of the Febreze stuff was marked down.

Hmm, you may want to keep an eye out on that. Not only do they have regular ALL, Purex, Arm & Hammer, and Gain detergents on clearance at my Target, they also have ALL Small & Mighty for HE and Tide Coldwater for HE marked down as well.

Lots of 75% off in the Mens Dept. Got some good deals on shorts for hubby.

###042012546 Cherokee Shorts 1.74 was 6.99

###042150815 Print shorts 4.48 was 17.99

Loads of belts also 75% off

###212261554 Verde Salsa 1.74 was 3.49

###212260528 Salsa 1.24 was 2.49

###231150169 Lipton Ice Tea mix 1.47 was 2.94

###231150971 Celestial Tea 1.53 was 2.19 (several flavors to choose from)

###003070053 Spray and Wash stain stick 1.73 was 2.04 (with 2 little boys, these are great for travel)

Starbucks and Foldgers coffee were marked 30% off

Febreeze and AirWick refills were 30% off

Grills and garden tools were 30% off (hope to catch these at 75%)

Playskool Easy Dunk Basketball 3.49 (2 of these were over in the car care isle)

Our Target was getting pretty picked over with baby & toys depts.

But I was able to score a 3 pack of colgate toothpaste for $2.50 - $1 coupon = $1.50. :)

And some Red Zone body wash for $1.50

I need to get more coupons and go back :)

Edited by dmmiller

Newport News, VA has a LOT of the big box of Pampers 50%, $13.xx. Since the store is in the process of remodeling they aren't with the other diapers. They are where the curtains used to be in the back right corner near the stockroom door. I could have loaded up good last night but I think my daughter is having a reaction to Pampers so I passed on them.

Anyone know when the Breyer horses and/or stable will be marked down?

They had a few smaller sets on sale a month ago and was marked 75% off with this last clearance. They were the small boxes with a rider a small horse and 3 or 4 accessories (like fences)I think they were $10.99 ish to start. Havent seen any of the more expensive ones on sale yet.

###081-04-2263 Crayola sidewalk paint foamer 4.48 @ 75% off

###081-04-2431 Crayola sidewalk paint 1.48 @ 75% offf

Just got home with this and so far the kids LOVE IT!!!

Watch out with the paint...it says its washable, but my DD6 painted on our sidewalk w/it and the sidewalk is still that green color (faded, but still visable)...this is after MANY thunderstorms and flooding in our area! I'm staying away from it from now on (and i don't think our neighbor is thrilled either)...:no:

Newport News, VA has a LOT of the big box of Pampers 50%, $13.xx. Since the store is in the process of remodeling they aren't with the other diapers. They are where the curtains used to be in the back right corner near the stockroom door. I could have loaded up good last night but I think my daughter is having a reaction to Pampers so I passed on them.

The remodel is SUCH a headache! I wandered around there yesterday, after not having been in for over a month. I couldn't find ANYTHING!

I did see another lady loading up her cart with the Pampers.

There is a section, though, over near the pet supplies that had a HUGE clearance sign...almost like maybe that's where all of the clearance will be going? Or maybe just the bulk clearance items b/c I saw a bunch of paper towel/TP bulk packs over there.

I gave up after wandering around for 45 minutes...my head hurt! I wish they'd finish it up already. The noise from the construction is just OUTRAGEOUS! :mad:

:cheesy:Hooray for Target Clearance! And Gotta Deal.com If it were for you guys, I would never know when I need to head to Target!!

I got two of these:

### Fisher Price Papasan Cradle Swing for 37.48 030091762 75% off!!!!!

And also found this (it was hidden):

### Infantino Lions Happy Hangout Gym for 8.74 030101317 75% off!!!

It's so cute!!!!

Got this, too:

### Dwell Studio Hat and Bootie Set pink and brown (they had the blue color, too) 1.24 030033717

So Happy!!!

The remodel is SUCH a headache! I wandered around there yesterday, after not having been in for over a month. I couldn't find ANYTHING!

I did see another lady loading up her cart with the Pampers.

There is a section, though, over near the pet supplies that had a HUGE clearance sign...almost like maybe that's where all of the clearance will be going? Or maybe just the bulk clearance items b/c I saw a bunch of paper towel/TP bulk packs over there.

I gave up after wandering around for 45 minutes...my head hurt! I wish they'd finish it up already. The noise from the construction is just OUTRAGEOUS! :mad:

Yeah, I try to avoid that store right now. Although I was there for the toy markdown last week. Have you made it up to the new one in Williamsburg yet? Just a FYI, the prices are higher at that store. But they do have a little clearance right now in baby clothes, pots and pans, and the household air freshners area.

Ok, this is just not fair! I read all the wonderful things you guys have found at your Targets and I go check mine out and I can not find hardly anything. The car seat isles have been cleared out and there are all new car seats there. I did find a rack of clothes for 75% off and got a couple of outfits for a little under $2 a piece. I have been able to find the minute maid juice for $0.69 a couple of times. I would love to be able to find the toys...like the train table or the motorcycle. My son's 2nd birthday is in a couple of days, so it would be nice to find those things. We are headed to Houston in a couple of days, I will just have to go stalk all the Targets over there!! Do any of you live in Houston and can recommend a good Target to check out. I will be on the Southeast side (Deer Park), but I can travel a little ways for a good deal!!

got a bunch of value size stuff from the bulk stuff last night for 50% off was wishing I had coupons too LOL

2 pack Glad steam bags $2.48

3 pack Glad press & seal & ziplocks $2.48

1 regular size renolds foil $1

they also had seran wrap on clearence - this was all mixed in with the full price stuff

ETA went out to a 3rd target looking for that papasan swing :( no such luck I am bummed I missed this one- would have loved to have it for the new baby ;) but atleast we giot the great deal on the Britax infant seat the other night ;)

:cheesy:Hooray for Target Clearance! And Gotta Deal.com If it were for you guys, I would never know when I need to head to Target!!

I got two of these:

### Fisher Price Papasan Cradle Swing for 37.48 030091762 75% off!!!!!

And also found this (it was hidden):

### Infantino Lions Happy Hangout Gym for 8.74 030101317 75% off!!!

It's so cute!!!!

Got this, too:

### Dwell Studio Hat and Bootie Set pink and brown (they had the blue color, too) 1.24 030033717

So Happy!!!

Does anyone know if the Rainforest pattern was part of the baby clearance? I was hoping to have found a swing, high chair, or anything to make the play pin I got mis-prices for $1.24 last year.

Does anyone know if the Rainforest pattern was part of the baby clearance? I was hoping to have found a swing, high chair, or anything to make the play pin I got mis-prices for $1.24 last year.

From the list in the first post

Fisher Price Rainforest Deluxe Highchair, DPCI: 030-09-0497, 30% off. This was found earlier either in August or July.

I never saw this at my store, though. If it was still around I would guess that it should be 75% off by now.

Watch out with the paint...it says its washable, but my DD6 painted on our sidewalk w/it and the sidewalk is still that green color (faded, but still visable)...this is after MANY thunderstorms and flooding in our area! I'm staying away from it from now on (and i don't think our neighbor is thrilled either)...:no:

I agree! We got this as a gift and used it once. My kids loved it, but it took me forever

to scrub it off our sidewalk. I threw it away after using it once time.

our clearanced bulk items were taken from the one aisle they were in and scattered all thrughout the store-weird.

my store does that too. Diapers with reg diapers, household with household, ect ect ect u really have to hunt for them once they are moved at our store but its worth it :yup:

The Fisher Price Rainforest Deluxe Highchair, DPCI: 030-09-0497, was 75% off at all my Targets.

Here in the Florida gulf coast I remember school backpacks, lunch totes etc were initally clearance about two weeks after school started. I don't remember how much though.

Yeah here too. Around the week of Aug 22nd last year backpacks and lunchboxes went to 30% off. School Supplies went to 30% off around the week of September 2nd but didnt hit 75% off here till the 3rd week of September.